Chapter one

Wanda POV

3 months later...

"So that's a wrap for todays meeting, I'll see you all on Wednesday, same time and place. Remember to check your emails" fury began reciting his speel, ending the meeting.

I mindlessly stayed seated tapping my pen repeatedly against the conference table. My mind was elsewhere.

"Wanda...Wanda!" I look up to see Clint giving me a funny look. "The meetings over"

"Oh" I look around to see everyone had left "sorry" I pushed my chair back from the table and stood up slowly. I tried to hide the dizziness that suddenly came over me, gripping the table slightly.

"Are you alright" Clint gave me a concerned look.

"Oh yeah I'm great" I stand up fully and walk over to him.

"Okay... come one let's get out of here" he says before leading me out of the buildings towards the residential side of the compound.

As we entered the communal floor, suddenly every noise hit me all at once. The laughter of tony. The beeping of the microwave. And the music coming from the TV. I cringe as I walk further into the room.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I tell Clint as I turn to walk away, not waiting for his response. 

I head over the elevator and push the button to go up to the female residential floor. As it's usually only me and Natasha up there with a few others occasionally living in sometimes for work trips, it's always a much more quieter than the rest of the building. The elevator dings and I step out into the female common room to find it empty. I pull the keys out of my back pocket and go straight to my room. All I want to do is lie down. I get in and hang my red coat on the back of my door and kick off my shoes, before heading straight over to my bed and collapsing. Not even having the energy to get changed.

Natasha POV

I watch as Wanda rushes out of the room, ignoring Clint asking her to stay. The poor girl looked exhausted. I had a bad feeling that something was going on with her, I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

"What's her deal?" I hear tony ask Clint, who just shrugged in response before he came over to sit next to me.

"Hey Robbin hood" I smile at him.

"Hi short stack" he responds slyly, causing me to playfully punch him in the arm. "Ow" he complained as I roll my eyes.

"Drama queen, I barley touched you" I laughed. Clint just grumbled and slouched back into the couch.

"Is Wanda alright, I saw zone out after the meeting and storm off just now" I question my mind wondering back to the girl.

"I'm not really sure. She's looked like she was about to pass out when she stood up from the meeting. Maybe she's not feeling well?" Clint sighed. I couldn't help the concern that spread across my face. "Nat I'm sure she's fine" Clint tells me as he picks up on my worry.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right. She's fine"