FLASHBACK

Namika's Flashback:

Namika belonged to a filthy rich family, in her family, deal is a formal and most important relationship, which should never be broken, deal was such a important thing in his family ki unhonein apne daughter ka sauda ek successful business man ke bete se kardia without knowing her choice, they did this to expand her business, as  namika was niave she let it pass, and the rich business man son was Rajiv, well while they were dating, it was all fine, but after the marriage it was never the same, he turned out to be abusive and a mental torturer, but as namika belonged to a royal family so her family forced her to not to utter a word and stay quite due to some reasons which will be released in the upcoming chapters, for now she doesn't  talk to her family but still has connection with her family, she is still stuck in knots with rajiv,.

In namika's family there is a bundle of property belonging to her grandfather which was decided to be handed over to namika in his last 2 years of life, if the property got transferred to namika so she can be a millionaire that instant, but it was not ever her dream, her dream to pursue law and become a lawyer but due to her marriage at an early age( she was married when she was 22 years old) she could never pursue law, and with all the knowledge she had she applied for few jobs and got selected for one, she started working there and threw herself in the work and let it pass whatever rajiv did to her, and to expand the list of misery she had, he forced her into a brothel and made her a slut for money(what a bastard he is) due to some reasons she needed to keep her mouth shut still,  Rajiv has done almost all things to physically, sexually and mentally abuse her, namika was tired of her life, but just like us namika found the comfort in darshan's voice and darshan and his voice became a pillar of support for her.

Rajiv already had a affair of his outside of his house, he just wanted to capture namika's wealth and property, leave her with nothing, marry his girlfriend and still keep namika as her servant(ok now i am exploding).

Namika was a definition of a strong women she was still during all the crisis of her life.

Namika's grandfather stays with her only and he also cant say anything again due to some reasons,.

He has tried all ways to capture namika's wealth, like threatening her, abusing her, abusing her grandfather and yeah one incident i have here to share, once rajiv was abusing her and he started talking shit things about darshan so namika picked a glass vase near her and banged it on rajiv's head shattering it to pieces, and he ended up in the hospital(well deserved😂😂😂),

And now his new way to convince--- sorry manipulate namika to capture her wealth is to being sweet so she thinks that things has changed in between them but in the last chapter you saw that he completely exploded.

                                                       x----------------------------------------x----------------------------------x

OK, this is the end of this chapter, i am really busy these days, mera sports day hain and the teachers are driving me crazy, i am just way too much busy, islie D ka POV neXt chapter mein hoga, please exempt me

AND GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD PF THE MEHRAULI, DELHI MURDER CASE OF AFTAAB AMIN POONAWALA  AND SHRADHA WALKER, IT HAS SHOCKED ME TO NERVES, IF YOU DONT KNOW SO I WILL GIVE YOU A SUMARY OF IT

AFTAAB AMIN POONIWALA IS ARRESTED IN THE ALLEGATIONS OF KILLING HIS LIVE-IN PARTNER, SHRADDHA WALKER, IT IS SAID THAT THEY HAD AN HEATED ARGUMENT A WEEK BEFORE, AND AFTAAB WAS DETERMINED TO KILL HER THAT DAY ONLY BUT AS SHE GOT VEY EMOTIONAL HE CANCELLED THE PLAN , BUT ON THE INITIAL DAY OF SHRADDHA'S MURDER THEY AGAIN HAD AN HAETED ARGUMENT OVER HOUSEHOLD CHORES AND HE KILLED HER THAT DAY AND HE CHOPPED HER BODY INTO 35 PIECES AND STORED IT IN A 300 LITRE REFRIGIRATOR, HE WAS AREESTED IN NOVEMBER WHEN THE VICTIM'S PARENTS FILED A COMPLAINT IN MAHARASHTRA.

YOU CAN READ IT FURTHER WITH THE HELP OF THE INTERNET.

BYE