Flashback Pt.2

Darshan's Flashback:

Darshan was also born and brought up in a filthy rich family, so well it was never a problem for him to follow his passion which was singing.

when he entered the world of singing, he was not instantly a hit but with time, hardwork, number of sleepless nights he finally made it to the world of music and singing ( it is the same thing we know about him as a fandom, lets simply jump into the juicy stuff)

The family of Darshan has established a successful business of textile, his family was on the same rule about deals as Namika's family.
They did the same as Namika family done to her, they set up on a date with the daughter of a another successful businessman to expand their business, it was Krisha( unfortunately haan, vo *apshabd*)
D never wanted to date anyone till the time his heart was actually swoon by someone, which was very hard( he is a bit heart broken in past).
Krisha actually stole heart of Darshan, he was indeed in love with her but KAASH HOTA HAI dekha haina, same, she was cheating on her with his best friend, "Mohar Sharma", a spoiled brat, he could give her every materialistic happiness, she knew he was a Playboy, she didnt care, while on other hand Darshan can also provide her everything but still he was practical about things,  he probab can't provide her everything she utters out(she is also a spoiled brat).
When Darshan got know about krisha cheating on him, he didn't say anything but was very heart broken, when the news reached D parents, they confronted krisha's parent, they said they are ready to marry krisha off with darshan, krisha didn't had a problem (ofc, she can still cheat on him even being married), but Darshan did not agree, as he can't live with a betrayer.

Mohar broke up with krisha as he got to know that she was ready to be married with Darshan, he didn't listened to her.

Krisha parents said that she would be able to use the money and credit card when she is married to darshan, no matter how, now krisha is trying hard to  make things up with D so she can have the money (she is still the same), but Darshan is not ready to be married with her.