✨WRONG CHOICE✨

From that day Darshan started working for Sebastian in the Garcia street, he always knew that he wasn't the best fish for this sea, but he couldn't do anything, he always got the threats of harming his family and friends, and for which he was pretty sure he can easily do that because his connection were very strong, and he has done that kind of things to other people, and he cant risk the lives of his family and friends, so he just continued working, he was disconnected from the world during his regiment, i.e. he couldn't be on social media due to some policies of the illegal street.

For two years he continued working without saying anything, he just did everything which Sebastian asked him to do and go back to his apartment.

He had a pretty good time actually, because he was provided with all the ammenities anyone could probably wish for. He was also given the option to obtain drugs, beer and other alcoholic substances for free, but he didn't, he was very affirmed to his decision of never drinking, but due to this he was bullied, but he didn't take that seriously, he continued doing this work, and on his last day, as you saw he broke down in front of Sebastian, and ended up on the street.

AB AAGE.......................

AUTHOR'S POV:

D was sitting in a small yet very cozy and beautiful room, it was very much inspired from the music aesthetics, it was 12:00 AM, there was a window beside him, a street was visible from their, the street was depeopled, it was a type of street which kept up early hours, the street wasn't very lively, cool breeze were running all around, night rain was also approaching, the night became purply for some reason, it had rained in the evening also, the fresh smell of mud was also tingling the senses , the rumbling of the clouds were to mark, amidst all this chaos of nature and it's elements, a human was sitting, with droplets of water in his, which were all a mix of regret, guilt, sadness, heartbreak and disconnection.

Yes, I am talking about Darshan, he probably has changed between those two years, now he panics, whenever he sees a crowd approaching, YES, it's not the Darshan, who always cherished the presence of his bluefam.

After hours and hours of crying session, he was successful in removing all the gloomliness he had faced in these two years.

Now, he remembered he had a perfect life, perfect friends, perfect family, perfect bluefam and what not, and this just one decision of his changed the whole course of his life.

Darshan-Now how I can go back to India, what will I say, for my survival, I got intervened in the business of drugs, will they even accept me, sid, hardil, dushyant, how are they, Sid to must have got married now, and hardil, did he finally achieve his dream of being an indie singer, and dushyant, has he reached all his milestone he ever wished for, Kshana?, OH YEAH, she was going to get married that year and move to Canada, how can I forget, and Krisha, is her real face still not revealed to the public.

BIGGEST OF ALL, DO THEY REMEMBER ME . . . ?

Did they even tried to search for me in India, or just simply gave up? do I now even exist in India?should I go back? But if I go back what will I say? that I got intervened in the business of, my father will slap me tightly across my face and will throw me out of the house and would never want to see me again, and my friends, if they get to know about it, they will cut all their connections with me, and my fans, they would never forgive me and the media house will make the situations worse, what should i do!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THE SCENCE SHIFTS TO A GIRL SITTING IN AN AIRPLANE WITH TEARS IN HER EYES.

AUTHORS POV:

A girl was sitting in an flying airplane with tears in her yes, everyone was sleeping in the plane except for her, she was silently crying.

Girl- If I go back to India, I have to face him again, if he sees me, he will thrash me up bad, and would not allow me to leave him, and keep abuse me, but some day or other, I have to do this, The time has come.

She was constantly consoling herself, after some time, she drifted off to sleep.

YES, YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT, IT'S NAMIKA, AND THE PERSON SHE IS BEING SCARED OF IS RAJIV

FLASHBACK:

The document which Namika found were the divorce papers filed by her 1 year back, but she never had the courage to go back to India and make Rajiv sign those papers, those papers were just with her, she could never gather up the courage to go and make Rajiv sign those papers, but after mentally fighting herself, she finally decided to go back and throw those papers in his face and also be legally free from that human, BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE DESTINY HOLDS FOR HER, WILL SHE FIND RAJIV, WILL RAJIV AGREE, WILL SHE FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL?

TO KNOW FURTHER STAY TUNED.....

------------------------