Another Day Thinking Of Him

Authors Pov:

Namika was in her her office with a bundle of documents.

Namika-(in mind)- I didn't take such a big risk and changed my whole course of my life to be stuck with these documents again.

Suddenly her colleague came holding a cup of coffee.

Jhon- Here you go, you really need a coffee to refresh yourself.

Namika grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip of coffee, and it calmed her from inside.

Namika- I really needed it, thanku so much, but how did you know that I needed a power booster?

Jhon- It is written on your face😂😂, and as Sria told me the way your morning started I knew you will be frustrated.

Namika - bhut panchayat hain usko

Jhon- Namika, you know that I don't know how to speak hindi, now explain it to me.

Namika- I will explain it to you later, right now I have got a lot of documents to analyse and compile.

Jhon-Ok, we will catch up later

Both bade each other an started doing their work.

Namika was finding something in her drawer and suddenly her eye got caught on a file, she took it and opened it and after seeing the documents in it she dropped the file to the floor as a realization hit her head hard, she started shivering.

Namika-(in mind)- No noNoNono, I can't return back, but it says here I need to, I can't face him again.

Her whole body went on a shock and before she knew, she blacked out.

Flashback of Namika:

2 YEARS BACK:

Rajiv- Tu meri thi, tu meri hai, tu meri rahegi, magaj mein aaya, or main bhi dekhta hoon tu kaise jaati hain, or haan raat ko ready rahio, i will drop you at the brothel, 2 naye client mile hain, to time lagega, or haan agar pichli baar ki tarah agar koi bhi compalin aayi to just remember that i will do the same they do to you in the brothel but in a worst manner, bade pankh nikal rahe the na, inhe ungli kya pakdao ki pura haath hi pakad lete hain, or haan jitna rona hai ro lo but raat ko i need you all ready, main clothes bhejunga wahi pehanana hain, samajh gayi.

Namika didn't know what to do, she started crying hard, after few minutes she heard the main door to be locked, and she realized that rajiv has gone out to get his drinks, she knew she had 15 minutes to something, because it was today or never, she opened the door of her room and walked up to her grandfather's room, and she just said to him" BYE", she didn't let him react and walked out of the room, her grandfather trusted her that she will do something sensible, but he didn't what the future hold for them.

She took her luggage and grabbed the keys, about which rajiv had no idea about she had extra keys, she opened the door and escaped from the evil land.

She quickly grabbed a ride, and drove to her office, and after all this she did attend the trip, to fresh her mind, but she this time she did not return back, she knew she could not go back to that evil land so from their only, on the last day of her trip, with the help of her family connections she resigned from her office and booked an international ticket of flight to the USA, but in a corner of mind she was still thinking that it was a childish plan but she cant return to Rajiv.

(her family is damn rich, she can spend money like water)

She escaped from India to the USA, there she easily found a well-paid job, she settled there, she still missed her grandfather but she very well knew that her grandfather was not a kid and he could take care of him.