The Reality Hits Hard

Namika's Pov:

I felt so crushed in the crowd that I couldn't breathe, the crowd suddenly disappeared and I was panting hard because of lack of air, I was finally able to breathe, I was not in my senses, then I realized that it was raining incessantly, it was as always very majestic and the memories of crying in that rain, while feeling D's magical voice calming and consoling us flashed in my mind, suddenly it started more heavily, and that heavy rain created a screen on which numerous feelings memories of me swaying to his magical in the rain flashed on the screen like a projector and a screen. But suddenly the rain got very heavy and in seconds it felt like that I was in a flood and a voice grabbed me from every side.

"WAKE UP NAMIKA"

"WAKE UP NAMIKA"

"WAKE UP NAMIKA"

"WAKE UP NAMIKA"

And suddenly 

'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'

I fell hard on our mother Earth.

And then I realized that i was on my bed and my BFF,   Sria was shouting on me, I could only hear "wake" and "late" and it was enough for me to figure that I was late for office.

I stood up and pushed her out of my way and made my way to get fresh, I was in no mood of listening to her, I was just trying to reframe what happened in my dream, it was magical and dreadful all at the same time. I was finally able to see his concert, that ra--- ,, I don't even want to take his name, he never let me go to his concert, but at the same I lost him "AGAIN".

A teardrop escaped my eye.

DARSHAN'S POV:

Time: Somewhere in the period of two years in which darshan never---(yk)

Haters are at the peak, everyone is considering me a looser and a cheater, Krisha is creating videos saying that I cheated on her but it is opposite, they are saying that I ran away from the bad situation, and when one social media page claimed that I can never be a good example for my BlueFamily, and every bit of motivation I had that 1 line took that motivation from me.

I decided to film a last video and confess everything and post it online

I started recording video, and started

Hello everyone and especially my Fans and my Heart, my Bluefamily, sorry to keep you waiting for so long, I know you were worried about me, but no worries, now I am here.

This is the last video I would be filming before I would be going invisible, I am going say everything and confess everything and reply about every theory on me.

First of all, for the one who think, I ran away from the situation that I ran away from situation, so I would like to say that think whatever you are thinking because I am also a human and this is the best way I found to escape from the situation, and you just know about the court case, me and my closed ones only know about all the things I am going through, I have took a break and gonna return with a banger, and coming back to what I am going through, so I would like to mention about dear "KRISHA SINGH"

She is the one claiming about that I ran away after proposing her, and as a proof she showed a picture of me proposing her, well to be more specific, a fake picture of me proposing her, and if you ask for the proof, well I don't have any but yes, I am here telling truth, if you want believe me, you can believe me and if you don't then what can I do.

(I told about the whole story and problem between me and krisha, but I didn't mention the name of Mohar)

I give you the assurance that I am saying it all truth and now I would like tell something to my dear fans.

My fans, MERI JAAN, I love you all and I am never gonna leave, I am always there for You, you just remember me and this hot sa banda will be there for you, I still love you all, and don't ever think that you were responsible for this mess, no, you are not responsible for this, in fact you were there for me when I was in all this mess, you guys were there to support me, you have always supported me in every situation and I know that you will support me in this situation also, I am not leaving you, just I am confused, and I need time for myself and I know you will provide me that time and don't worry I have paid all the fine the music label imposed and the song would also taken down in a few days(my voice started choking as I said that the song would be taken down), do you know, this song, I entirely dedicated it to you guys, my BlueFamily, while making this song, I just lived on one thought that:

"MUSIC SHOULD BE MADE FROM THE SOUL FOR THE SOUL"

Don't worry, whenever I am back, we are again going to have those musical session, those concerts in which we sang  'PEHLI MOHOBATT', 'SAARI KI SAARI', we are gong to have it again, I also miss that charm on your face whenever you sang with me, nothing is over, this love between us, it is CONSTANT, MARK MY WORDS, "IT IS CONSTANT".

But for now, I guess it is a GOODBYE( a tear drop escaped my eye, I didn't realize I was silently crying from the time I was giving the message for my fans)

I ended the video there and uploaded it online and then deleted every social media app from my phone, I just wanted to be disconnected from the world.

------------------------------x-----------------------------------------

END

HI GUYS, TODAY IS NEW YEAR EVE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYWHERE THEY ARE SHOUTING ABOUT 2023, I SEE NOTHING NEW ABOUT IT, LIKE EVERY YEAR IT IS A NEW YEAR, WELL ACTUALLY I AM NOT WITH MY FRIENDS THAT IS WHY I AM FEELING LIKE THIS, ANYWAYS I REMEMBER THAT 2 YEAR BACK ON THE SAME DAY, I WAS CRYING, WHILE REMEMBERING ALL THE MOMENTS OF THE YEAR, THAT TIME I DIDN'T HAD ANY FRIENDS, THAT YEAR I HAD MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND YEAH, I EVEN EXPERIENCED ONE OF THE WORST FEELING, CRYING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, THAT YEAR OUR EARTH COVID WAS ALSO WELCOMED ON OUR EARTH, IT WAS A HARD YEAR, BUT NOW, AFTER SO 2 YEARS , MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED, I HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND EXPERIENCED MANY THINGS, I DONT KNOW, AFTER THAT YEAR MANY SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY AND NEW YEARS, DIDNT FEEL SPECIAL, BUT YEAH WHEN THE LORD GANESHA AND MAA DURGA WHENEVER COMES TO THE LOCALITY, IT HAS IT'S OWN VIBES, BUT MANY FESTIVAL DIDN'T GAVE THE VIBE WHICH I USED TO EXPERIENCE EARLIER, IDK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME, I HAVE BECAME VERY BORING, I WANT TO BE MORE FUN(mujhe kuch hua nhi hain, dont assume anything, i was just telling my experience, nothing else)

ANYWAYS, HNY(HAPPYNEW YEAR)