Ehd E Mohbaat😘😘

Sidharth was having a hard time keeping his emotions in check, a care free guy who never really understood what it meant to be sad was overwhelmed with it. His heart cried out for her and at the same time his anger knew no bounds. When he saw those people with Shehnaaz he was sure that they loved her, took care of her, made her one of their own. Every time he remembered his fierce hand touch her face he fisted his hand, and every time he did she placed hers over his.

Shehnaaz spent hours talking to him, for them to look at one another and talk felt like it was the most natural thing in the world, it was as if all the veils of anxiousness and reluctance you would feel talking to some one you just met had been lifted. 

Shehnaaz looked towards the window and let out a little gasp "Sidharth...it's...when did the sun come up?" He looked outside to see that the new day had begun "it's nearly six thirty...you should go before Aunty wakes up"

Sidharth stood up and pulled her up with him as the sun reflected on her he saw the bruise on her face. Instinctively he placed his palm across her cheek and stroked it gently "you just remember what I said Shehnaaz...I will never let anything hurt you again" Shehnaaz gave him a smile "thank you Sidharth, for listening, helping me open up..."

"Thank you for entrusting me...and for believing me...will I see you later?" Shehnaaz shook her head "not with my face looking like this, what will your parents say and Abraar...no" Shehnaaz's body flinched just at the thought and as soon as she did Sidharth took her face into the palms of his hands "look at me Shehnaaz...you have to fight, you can't win against them until you learn how to fight your own fears, you have to make yourself stronger...and then you give back to them everything they gave you...with interest...I promise you I won't let them win, I am with you" Shehnaaz nodded her head slowly being careful not to let her tears escape, as she looked deeper into his eyes Sidharth leant forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and then there was no stopping the tears, but this time they didn't burn her skin, they were tears of hope, they brought with them a light that she hadn't felt since...forever.

Shehnaaz applied some balm to sooth out the soreness that was spread a cross her face. Across the hall Sidharth had got ready and made his way downstairs where he saw Abraar still knocked out on the sofa. It took a lot for him to swallow the anger that had built up just by seeing him, but he knew he had to remain in check. Sidharth and Shehnaaz agreed that they would not let him know that he knew anything, that he didn't see anything, if Sidharth knew Abraar right there was going to be very little of what he would remember of last night anyway.

Saniya looked at her son disapprovingly and then looked towards Qamar looking more than just embarrassed "kids...doesn't matter how much you tell them..." Qamar tried to suppress her laughter as Saniya relentlessly poked and prodding him to get up.

Not getting anywhere Saniya picked up a jug of cold water and poured it over him making him jerk up and let out a scream "what the hell...Ammi what..." Abraar stopped as soon as he realised where he was and who he was standing in front of. Saniya gave him a stern look "have you no shame...how much did you drink last night...poor Sidharth and Shehnaaz had to drag you back home" Abraar held on to his pounding head as he tried to remember, he looked back at Sidharth "thanks man...may be I need to lay off the parties for a while". Sidharth gave him a blank look and let him go without having responded to him. 

"Ammi...I need a favour...can you just play along with whatever I say...and I promise I will answer all your questions later" Qamar looked at her son "please don't tell me you have started drinking too"

"Ammi...please you know I would touch that...I am being serious...please' 'ok...ok fine"

Abraar came down looking like death warmed over "I am joining dad at his conference you in?' Abraar let out a strange sound in his attempt to speak " "count me out, I can just about  speak...what the hell happened last night?" "You drank, drank some more and then passed out"