adopted by ✨aizawa✨

Y/N pov

As I was walking I bumped into someone as I started to apologise I look up to see, dadzawa I mean aizawa!? 'the fuk' and I didn't know what to do so I RAN because why not as I was running I turned around which I should not have because now I'm in a scarf aizawa's scarf to be exact.

And then you remembered the respawn Thing 'i hope this works' and so you manage to grip onto the scarf but instead of trying to get out you pulled the scarf and just like that you died and respawned again 'that was less painful then I thought' and now your running for your life Like literally aizawa's right behind you he didn't bother erasing my quirk because he thinks it's immortality 'big mistake bish' you realised that the respawn Thing looked exactly like the Minecraft one.

So you tried to open your inventory and it worked In your inventory you see 64 Enderpearls 'bingo' you through it as far as you could which is pretty far apparently.

Because now you in nezu's office "who are you and why are you here" you looked at him "I was practising my quirk because I can't fully control it" you simply answer with that nezu being himself he added you to class 1A and ordered aizawa to "adopt" you.