first day at U.A

Y/N pov

I was peacefully sleeping when dadzawa rolled in like a caterpillar "get up bish" it's been a month or two since you got here and I got close to the pro hero's and you and aizawa have a father daughter relationship.

I got up and checked my inventory and U just now are realised that you have creative mode inventory even when your not using creative mode (I said your op) so U just grab a Ender pearl and got in your sleeping bag aizawa got U.

Walking towards the U.A gates you see news reporter's (no this is not the usj episode it's just the news being the news) I sighed knowing that I'm Gunna have to push passed them (or you could use your quirk ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ) I made my way over and I instantly regret it 'ow shit here we go again' getting pushed back and forth I was able to jest get on school grounds so I throw a Ender pearl to nezu's office.

I teleported to his office a lot and breaking the window doing it so training with pro hero's they decided to build a entry hole just big enough for the ender pearl to fit through in training we worked on my aim so I have pretty much spot on aim.

(Back to the present)

"Hey rat" (your relationship with the pro Heroes is like family so when you throw insults that each other you know it's not meant) I got a "sup creep" in return (they found out that your a simp but don't worry I am to) 'wow ok hurtful' I make my way to the teacher lounge because dadzawa likes to sleep but come here early this is why I brought my sleeping bag aizawa got me putting in on the floor I hop in 'goodbye world' and I fell asleep.

Time skip brought to you by philza running into Windows

I opened the door and I saw a blue head boy by the looks of it scolding a blonde boy before I knew it blueberry was in front of me "hello I'm tenya ilda" ok whatever blueberry" I took a seet at the front of the class because I know if I fell asleep I wouldn't get in trouble maby scolded but not in trouble.

I woke up to some talking "awwww do i have to she look's so peaceful" I hate being called peaceful (a/n I am anything but peaceful) I opened my eye's I saw a cute pink girl "what happened?" She snapped her head over to my direction "you slept through the entire day of school" 'I knew this would happen'

|○●□○□♡♧♤¡¿■》《□■▪︎☆■♤♡₩£€¥¥♡■¥|

Sorry it's sort