the real usj

Y/n pov

I honestly don't know what to do I have two options 1. Fight kiragiri or 2. Help aizawa 'i could get crystal' so I went to the dream smp I was at the same place I hid crystal but as look at the watch (it where u see you health hunger inventory and the chat) then I realised the only thing chats for is to show death but it showed y/n joined the game 'shit I fuked up' lucky for me the spot was under water I was going to see where people are at and if they are fighting I'll get crystal and make the best entry known to human race.

Turns out they are fighting "crystal come here!" we mounted up and fled to the sky crystal shot fire in a straight line separating the dream team and L'manburg Everyone looked up to see who did it they all went wide eyed at the fact it was not just a dragon but the fact you are riding her (I think I told you she was a girl if I didn't sorry).

You landed on the ground everyone still looked shocked "yoo you all Gucci you look like eyes are bout' to pop out" looking around you see that Wilbur was in the fight 'ahhh shit' "y/n?" Dream fixed his stuff or whatever "so you found a new friend huh?" You looked angry "Boi if u don't shut it I will not be held responsible for my actions" U looked at Wilbur "Wilbur I'm sorry (not) but I said I had somewhere to stay cos I new you where at war and I promised myself that if I met you guys I'll always be on dream's side" you didn't let them finish before teleporting you and crystal back to to the usj (fun fact dream like's you platonic) but when you got there aizawa was already under the nomu getting his head smashed in the ground.

You weren't angry you weren't mad you where beyond frustrated nobody knows your here since you teleported here mid air crystal flyed above the nomu and you jumped down on it "GET AWAY FROM AIZAWA YOU FUKIN BITCH!!!!!!" Your standing on it's shoulder and teleported it away from aizawa you did a backflip off the nomu sending a lot of ice shard's to it

It regenerated and and went back to aizawa (incase u didn't know the nomu has to ubay the orders its given) but before it could get there crystal landed in between the nomu and aizawa everyone in the usj hurd crystal roar and looked over shigaraki...

It regenerated and and went back to aizawa (incase u didn't know the nomu has to ubay the orders its given) but before it could get there crystal landed in between the nomu and aizawa everyone in the usj hurd crystal roar and looked over shigaraki looked to be thinking  "nomu get the dragon" you weren't going to let that happen you got a netherite sword "LEAVE CRYSTAL ALONE!!" You ran at the nomu thinking about how you can't kill it you think about getting one of those op knock back sticks you swang it as hard as you could and sent the nomu flying.

"And fucking stay out!!!" You run over to crystal and hugged her as hard as you could "you ok girl?" Getting a happy roar in return "hey crystal why don't you turn into your baby/child form"

The form: