Chapter 20: I Win (SMUT)

*Uh yea...so this is happening. Don't like smut, then don't read, I suck at smut so don't say shit and any hate will get you deleted, but I hope you enjoy!*

(Hazel's Pov)

Welp, this was certainly happening, I was so nervous for what's going to happen but at the same time I was so excited, I could feel my body run hot again as the jolts of electricity coursed though my veins. The tension was hot between me and Kyoya as neither of us said a word to each other since the Limo came and picked us up and took us back to his place.

When we got to his place, he dragged me up to his room and shoved me against it which made me gasp a bit feeling his hands grip my hips knowing they'll be marks there tomorrow "here's what's gonna happen. You are to no longer tease me like you think you're winning this game because I know exactly what you're doing dear and it's not gonna happen" He said smirking evilly.

My eyes widen as my heart raced but I wasn't going to give in so easily "Oh it won't? Why won't is happen dear? It's clear to see I'm in the lead because look how crazy it's made you; I mean what are you gonna do to me Sir?" I asked innocently, he growled a bit and breathed heavily as he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head "Oh you really wanna know what I'm going to do to you love?" He asked, I bit my lip and nodded which made him smirk and push up his glasses "oh you're going to wish you haven't said that" He said as he moved me over to his bed and pushed me down on it.

I gasped a bit as he hovered over me and grabbed my tie, he stared at me dead in the eyes as he yanked it off me "Arms above your head now" He commanded, heat coursed through my thighs which made me gasp a bit, I raised my arms above my head which made him smirk as he tied my hands up "So you can follow directions afterall?" he asked, I smirked and shrugged "what would happen if I didn't Sir?" I asked, "Are you asking to be punished?" He questioned,

I thought about it "Does that spanking offer still stand?" I asked, his eyes widen a bit as he leaned down and held my chin in his fingers "If you don't behave like the good little girl I know you can be than yes" He whispered which made me shudder a little. He smirked as he slowly started to undress himself which made me pull at the restraints, he chuckled as he took his shirt off and threw it then started to unbuckle his jeans.

My eyes widen and face flushed as I felt my heart pound and stomach churned, so much heat and electricity coursed through my body that it begged to be touched. God I just wanted him to touch me. Kyoya made sure to tease me and take his sweet ass time to get undressed in nothing but his boxers. I looked to see he was as hard as rock which made my eyes widen a bit from how big he looked.

Kyoya smirked and leaned down "Like what you see dear?" He asked, I nodded which made him grab my chin "Use your words Dear" He said, I blinked a few times "yes. I like what I see" I whispered, he chuckled "Good girl" he said which made me wetter than I've felt before, "How come you're the only one undressed?" I asked, he smirked "Oh? You wanna be undressed too?" he asked,

I nodded "Please?" I asked, he smirked "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" he asked, I bit my lip and nodded "Yes sir" I said, he smirked and gently kissed my lips which made me whimper and kiss back. The kiss was hungry and hot but neither of us wanted this to stop. I felt Kyoya unbutton my shirt and push it off my shoulders which lucky for him I wasn't even wearing a bra either.

He looked down and smirked "No bra?" He asked, I smirked "No sir" I said, he chuckled "Naughty girl" he said as I felt his hand touch my stomach and slowly glide up to my breast which made me gasp a bit. He squeezed one breast as he kissed my neck and started kissing down to the other one. I whimpered and pulled at the restraints more wanting nothing more than to touch him.