dd-clothing haul

Amiyah

Harlem New York📍
1:20pm

Amiyah POV

I just bought some clothes from fashion nova and they're paying me to wear them and promote it so you already know imma do it and you would to!

I asked dd to rate them for my youtube channel and he said yea. "Bae are you ready for the first outfit"

I said "Yea go ahead and try 'em on while i talk to the fans" he said dd pulled his phone out going live on his instagram account.

"Wassup y'all my wife finna try on some clothes and imma rate them" he said.

"They better not be no revealing shit or imma end this live!" he said.

"IT'S NOT REVEALING" I said yelling "Alright I'm ready close your eyes"

He closed his eyes as the live started spamming with "Your so beautiful" and "Ew what is she wearing" which was from ddot
I walked out the bathroom wearing this

He closed his eyes as the live started spamming with "Your so beautiful" and "Ew what is she wearing" which was from ddotI walked out the bathroom wearing this

"Okay open your eyes" I said he opened his eyes staring at me weird.

"What you don't like it?" I asked him concerned.

"No those shoes ugly asf" He said honestly.

"Bitch you're ugly" I did trollin.

"That's not what you was sayin last night" He said back.

"David stop playing with me" I said seriously.

"Do y'all like my outfit?" I said to my camera and dd's live his live was sayin it was cute and some were saying it was ugly, agreeing with dd.

"Stop d riding my wife" dd said "Weren't you just saying you didn't like my shoes"

"Stop snitching" He said "I'll give it a 7/10"

"Ok I'm finna put on my other one" I only have to try on three so I have two more.

I put my clothes on listening to dd talk to my camera and his live.

"yo who wanna play 2k wit me later on" The comments were saying he needs to shut up and stop playin the game.

"Mmcht y'all for-real some haters"

"Y'all act just like Savannah" He said

"Whatcu say abt me david" "Yoo ma chill on the gov"

"Alr den I'm ready close your eyes" he closed his eyes while I walked out showing the camera and his live.

"Dd you can open your eyes now "

This is what I had on

"Them tight ass pants" he said "give me a 360"I turned around slowly and he slapped my ass

I turned around slowly and he slapped my ass.

"Dd!" "what?" "why would you do that, that shit hurt" I said, he started rubbing my ass.

"Aw I'm sorry" "Whateva what you ratin it?"

"I'll give it a 8/10 cause I like the shoes and the hoodie and the ass" " dd..." "what" "never mind, we have one more then I'm done" "Aii go ahead"

I walked back to the bathroom and changed into my last outfit.

It was a little difficult because it was a dress.

"Damn ma what's takin you so long" "This is hard to put on" "you need help?"

"No I'm good I'm almost done"

This is what I put on

"Ok are you ready dd" "yea pop out"

I walked out the bathroom "Open your eyes" he stared at me and didn't say anything "What" "Take it off" "Nigga what no"

He got up and pushed me back in the bathroom trying to take my dress off.

The live went from 5,000 people to 10k probably cause people were tagging others and I already knew they were screen recording.

"Dd stop tryna take my dress off!!" I said laughing.

he actually took my dress off....

I was literally just in my bra and underwear...this nigga is weird.

Dd walked back in the room grabbing his phone ending the live.

"Y'all I'm off this shit cause she keep playin wit her life "Dd said to the live, I couldn't even come out cause my camera was still on.

"Bro dd grab my camera please" He went up to my camera and grabbed it and brought it to me.

"Alright guys I'm gonna end it now cause dd doing too much"

"No you doin too much" "What you gon rate it?" "I'll give it a negative 0" " You thought you ate..."

"Anyways byeee guys see you in my next video I might do another clothing haul with my boy bsf"
Dd slapped my ass.

"Keep playin wit ya life and you gon make me fuck you up" "Ummmm byee guys" "Say bye bae"

Dd threw up the oy sign saying glah glah boom hitting my camera.