ddot- callin his mom a B prank

Harlem New York
2pm
Marie🤍

MARIE POV

"Hey guys it's ya girl Marie and i'm back with another video and as you see by the title imma be pranking dippin n dots.

So i'm gonna be on the phone with momma dot and we gon be arguing about something random and imma call her a Bitch... hopefully ddot don't get too mad at me, but don't worry momma dot is apart of the prnak and just know I would never call her a b.

But rn ddot is downstairs playing the game and I'm gonna go down there on the phone and just be arguing.

I walk downstairs and see ddot on his phone with his headset around his neck."hey bae" I said "hey ma" "whatchu doin" I'm lookin at hairstyles" I said before momma dot called me.

I answered the phone. " hey momma dot how you doin"  "who is that" "your mom" "oh tell her i said wassup" "your son said wassup "then all of a sudden she got mad.

"Yo chill out damn" ddot turned around in his game chair looking at me weird "yo what happened" "she just started yelling at me" "gimme the phone".

I got up walking behind the couch and ddot got up also trying to take the phone from me "bitch you better calm down" " YO WHATCHU JUST SAY" "she's calling me out of my name and being disrespectful towards me" "ok but that doesn't give you a fuckin reason to be calling my mother a bitch".

He started walking towards me and I tried running away but he caught me and snatched the phone out of my hand "yo ma y'all need to chill tf out" " y'all should not be callin each other bitches" "then I hear yelling on the phone which made ddot face turn🫢" see she's being rude"

He gave me a look like he was about to fuck me up" I ain't done wit you either you in the wrong also , don't be callin my mama a bitch and mom don't be callin my girl a bitch "he threw the phone at me and went back to his phone.

I started laughing "why the fuck are you laughing" "cause it's a prank I put my phone on speaker causing me and mama dot to start laughing "yo this nigga look dumb🤣" mama dot said" right we gotem 😂 "ddot got up looking at his mom in disappointment then hung up causing me to laugh harder "bae i'm sorry "

"That's not funny at all" "alr I'm sorry " I hugged him and he pushed me away" "damn I forgot abt the camera bye y'all "

😘 443 words