fans- dd

Harlem New york 📍
Henny 🤍

HENNY POV

Me and David got into a argument about something so stupid, He got mad at me for calling his fans dayroom on live,He's on live stream right now with dotty downstairs in the basement yelling. " DAVID STOP YELLING DAMN" .

I didn't hear any noise for 30 seconds then I hear hard footsteps coming up the steps, I was in the living room watching martin and gina.

David POV

Hennessy and I got into a argument because earlier I was on live and my fans were calling me daddy and stuff but I didn't really care but Henny called them dayroom I got mad cause I know how my fans get and they'll find her instagram account and harass her for dating me.

So I told her to get out the room and she got mad, Me and dotty was playing GTA and I got ran over by a cop so I yelled and henny yelled telling me to stop  yelling. " DAVID STOP YELLING DAMN"

I told dotty to mute my mic real quick then walked upstairs to the living room walking over to henny choking her by her neck. "who you talking to?" "bro David let me go please"

"nah first tell me who you yelling at with that tone" "i'm sorry just let me go"

Hennessy POV

David was dead choking me mad hard to the point where my neck was burning. "bro David let me the fuck go i'm not playing" "say sorry for calling my fans dayroom and yelling at me"

" I'm sorry for calling your fans dayroom and yelling at you" he let me go then took my dress off taking me to his room completely forgetting about the live stream.

sorry i stopped updating guys but i have the bet ddot part 2 in drafts also the girl at the top is my friend henny