dd- only for you ma

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍
Layla🤍

Layla POV

David and I started dating back in July a couple days before his little brother died.He started getting distant because of that but I understood, once he started getting more famous his fans found out about me, and their crazy ass hell.

David was in his room on the game yelling and I was asleep in his bed, well trying to sleep."David can you please be a little quieter" "my bad ma"

He got quiet then 4 minutes later he started getting louder again "DAVID I JUST SAID STFU WHY YOU GETTING LOUD AGAIN" he got up out his chair real quick " WHO THE FUCK YOU GETTING LOUD WITH"

Him yelling at me turned me on...I started smirking and then he walked over to me."why tf you smirking" "I'm not"

He walked closer and grabbed my neck and started kissing me on the lips. He put his hands down my pajama pants and started fingering me. "omg david" I said morning and then started sucking on his neck giving him heart formed hickey.

He moved his fingers faster making my legs start to shake and I came on his fingers and he sucked it off. "omgg fuck david you're nasty"

"only for you ma"

(zar🤍 sorry i haven't been posting as much i have PSATS and i'm so fucking scared...)