Chapter 49

Interview

Kieron Moore, Adeline and Andrew Liner

Hello to all three of you.

First of all, could you introduce yourself and tell us about the character you are playing on the show.

K : My name is Kieron Moore and I play Dimitri Belikov. Dimitri is a dhampir guardian who is half human, half vampire and he's on the lower class of society. He is born to protect royal moroi and moroi vampire. He's a fighter, lethal and he would do anything to protect the people he loves. So, yes, that is what Dimitri is. It's a shame he doesn't have fangs, though. That would have been nice.

Ad: My name is Adeline and I play a character that was created for me on the show. I will only appear in one episode. Her name is Amalia and she's a Royal moroi. I don't have a lot of background on her origin because she was created at the last minute by Julie Plec and Marguerite MacIntyre. Amalia is definitely a mystery.

An: I am Andrew Liner and I play Mason Ashford. He's a novice dhampir and that means he is still in training to become an official guardian. Just like Dimitri, he is a fighter, a protector and follows the guardian mantra that morois come first, even if it means they have to give their lives for them.

Good. I've seen on twitter and instagram that you all have an amazing relationship with each other. Can you tell me what was your first impression of each other?

Ad: I thought Andrew was the sweetest. It was so easy to talk to him and he's just the best. Honestly, Andrew is perfect to play Mason Ashford. Kieron was so nice, he welcomed me with opened arms and the first time I saw him, I was melting on the inside. There is something about this man that makes you fall in love with him.

K : I don't know what to say after this. Umm... when I first met Adeline, I was mesmerized. She's beautiful, of course, but her genuine interest in people and the respect she has for everyone is why I fell in love with her. Andrew, well. He's the nicest. I have nothing bad to say about him.

An: I can only say good thing about Adeline. She's the friendliest person I've ever met. Kieron, well, I thought he was definitely a charmer with that white pearly smile, a cool guy really down to earth.

What was your reaction when you learned you were cast on the show?

K: I called my mom and she was so proud and happy for me and we were both crying. I can't never say thank you enough for this opportunity. It meant a lot to me.

An: It was kind of unreal for me because I've been auditioning for so many movies and tv shows at the time and receiving the news that I was cast as Mason was exciting. We've all worked so hard to be here and it was the best moments to be finally rewarded with this role. I will forever be grateful to Julie and Marguerite for giving me this opportunity.

Ad: I didn't go through the whole audition process like everyone, but I will always be grateful for this experience in front of the camera. I had a blast with the cast and crew.

My last question is for Adeline. I wanted to know if you are team Mason or team Dimitri?

No. I can't answer this. This is so mean. I like these two men so much. From what I've seen on the show so far, because yes, we had a private screening of a few episodes, I would be team Dimitri. I feel like Dimitri really love Rose, whatever happens, he will still love her, but when it comes to Mason, I feel like it's all about getting the girl. I'm not saying he doesn't love Rose, but for him, it's kind of a game of who's gonna get the girl and if he does, he kinda wins against Dimitri. It's really childish in my opinion. So, yes, I am definitely team Dimitri.

Thank you for talking with me guys. Good luck for the premiere of the show on September 15th.

All : Thank you.