Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Seeing him being silent, Mew continued.
"You're not wondering why I didn't do anything. Even though I already found out who you were years ago? It was easy for me to make everything difficult to your assistant, or I could even have your company bankrupt with a snap of my finger, but I did not."

Gulf looks at him straight in the eyes, "Why? I fooled you, I disguised myself and even ranaway with your child, I deprived you 5 years of him... Yet here you are, not looking like you are mad at me."

"Because I like you, I don't want you to be mad at me if ever I interfered with your business... I was mad at first because I thought you were just some lousy person who later on asked for money for compensation, but when I found out that it was you, my anger evaporated. I even planned on punishing you, Max knew that. "

Punishment? Gulf's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Back then, I fantasized on us, me as your husband, you as my wife and us having kids... But that fantasy was blown away when I almost got engaged to your sister, and you acted aloof each time I saw you." Mew said again and pressed Gulf's hand with his.

"My twin liked you so much. Thus, she was hurt, and all of this was her plans. I agreed without hesitation just to make her happy in her remaining days... Even if you were mad at me, I did not regret what I did. Eversince Davika saw you back then, she always talked about you, thus the feeling that I felt for you back then was kept aside in the corner of my heart to give way for her."
Gulf said, truthfully. He indeed liked Mew.

"So, Y-you liked me too?" Mew pressed his hand even more in excitement.

"Yes," Gulf looked away, his ears and face reddening again.

"I want to give Aevin a complete family. I want to pursue you. Will you agree?"
Mew gently said.

Gulf managed to nod, "I want that too."

Mew cupped his face in excitement, "May I?"

Gulf nodded again, closing his eyes when he saw Mew leaning closer, until he felt a soft, wet thing touch his lips so soft that it felt like a feather.

Mew closed his eyes tightly as well. He's been anticipating back then on how it is to kiss Gulf, and now he actually did it!

Their kisses deepened until Gulf didn't realize that his hands were already on Mew's nape, pulling him closer, making their kisses go deeper.

"Hmm," both of them moaned while kissing, exploring each other's mouth.

"Papa?! Mama?!" Aevin's voice stopped them from going further.

The door of the terrace is a little ajar, Aevin stood there holding his panda stuffed toy, watching his parents on the sofa.

Mew and Gulf immediately separated, Gulf wanted to bury himself in embarrassment.

"Let's go to sleep." Mew helped him to stand up, or else Gulf will fall down.
His knees felt like jelly to think that it was just a kiss!

Aevin waited for the two, and the family of three laid on the bed, Aevin, in the middle.

Mew reached to hold Gulf's hand, and then he kissed Aevin's forehead.

"Come on, big guy, how can Mama and Papa work on your baby sister if you will interrupt us?"

Gulf slapped his arm, "Don't talk nonsense!"

But Aevin is really sleepy and only manages to utter, "I really wanted a baby sister."

"Heard that, babe? We need to work hard." Mew teased Gulf who glared at him.

"Who's your babe?"

"Oh, you don't like, babe? What, then? Sugar? Honey? Pumpkin? Sweetypie? Baby? Darling? Askím? Agape?" Mew lean closer to kiss Gulf's hand.

"Shut up, please," Gulf wanted to cry!

"Alright, babe, goodnight."

They both sleep happily.

Earlier that morning, Mew received a call from his mother's assistant saying that his parents got a flight from Edinburgh to New Orleans to meet Gulf and visit Davika's grave as well.

Mew got ready to leave when he saw Gulf stirring in his sleep.

"You're leaving?" Gulf's hoarse voice sent shivers on his spine.

"Yes, my parents will arrive later. I need to meet them, I want you to explain it to our son, alright? I will take this opportunity as well to introduce you two to my parents."

Gulf was still sleepy. Thus, he is still disoriented.

"Alright." he answered, and he slept again.

Mew fixed the comforter to cover them well and kiss his babe and son on the forehead.

Earlier, he already called Max, so he is already waiting in the car.

"To the airport."

Mew hoped and prayed that his parents would be open-minded about Gulf and his son.