Chapter 21🔞

Chapter 21

WARNING | RATED SPG 🔞

His hand was placed on Gulf's nape, pulling him closer while the other was inserted in his shirt and fondled his hard nubs.

Gulf shivered when he felt Mew's finger pinch his nipples. The same feeling when he first felt it back in his office, but now it is more electrifying, more exciting.

Gulf as well gripped Mew's wet hair, playing it with his fingers while his other hand wandered on Mew's back, arm, and chest.
Mew broke the kiss first, kissing Gulf on his cheeks, down to his earlobes, biting it for a bit, and went down to his neck.

"Hmmm..." Gulf muffled a moan when he felt Mew's wet and slimy tongue in his neck, moving in up and down motion gently licking, biting and sipping his skin.

Mew purposely left a kiss mark, "I left my seal... This means you are sealed and mine."

"Alright, I am yours." Gulf managed to answer, savouring the wonderful sensation in his neck.

"Good." he pulled up the hem of Gulf's shirt, removing it and throwing it aside.

His soft and fair skin came into the view, and Mew almost can not help himself but want to dive in.
But he gently pushed Gulf to lie down.

He settled on top of Gulf, his two strong arms both on each of his sides.

Mew lean closer again, kissing Gulf on his forehead, on his nose, and finally, his lips.

Gulf opened his mouth, accepting the tongue that directly slid inside, exploring his insides.

Kissing lip locked, exchanging breaths, the moment they stopped, their lips looked swollen.

Mew's lips work on Gulf's chest. The nub that has been swollen by his pinches now looks like it is asking to be lick.
Mew lean down and suck and lick on bud, making Gulf arch his back.

"Shi—" Gulf was overwhelmed in the sensation. It was like an electricity, the feeling of Mew suckling his nipple sent ripples of heat, awakening his sleeping rod that was still restraint by his boxers.

Mew obviously noticed the bulge in between his legs. Thus, his other  hand went down on Gulf's stomach, but it stopped when he touched the vertical scar.

Mew let go of Gulf's nub and look down on his scar.

Gulf realized what he was looking. Thus, his hand covered it. "It's ugly."

Mew shook his head and removed his hand, "It's beautiful. Our son came out from here." After saying this, Mew kissed the scar repeatedly, as his hand played with the band of Gulf's boxers.

Gulf felt what he was doing and did not object, so Mew continued to multi task.

His free hand is busy on Gulf's nipples, rubbing and pinching both in alternate ways, while his other hand pulled down the boxers.
Gulf cooperated and lifted his butt up to easily remove it.

When his rod came to a view, Mew looked at it, and Gulf was really beautiful.

Gulf bit his lower lip when he felt Mew's hot mouth on his shaft. He looked down and saw Mew licking his shaft, down to his sacs and finally making his way to his rim.

Mew spread his legs and lifted his butt a little, making his own way to lick his rim.

The weird sensation down there assaulted Gulf, his shaft spits clear white liquid in excitement.

"Oh, Babe—" He squirmed when Mew tried to rub his finger on his hole.

"Shh, relax, babe." Mew said.