Uhm....

I should be awarded for my titles... For coming up with the stupidest most obviousones in existence.

It's only this book tho I swear..

Oh wait..  I name the the other book chapters,  chapter 1, 2, 3 and so on..

Yeah I shoud totally be awarded..

But anyway.... I have an update!

I'm gonna tweak this book a little bit...

I want to stay committed to my new projects and one of the ways to do it, I believe,  is to stay in touch with my readers! 

Like small updates.. Like hints,  like mind maps,  like chat sessions, like story boards! 

Like you guys can give serious criticism...  Ask me doubts...  Give me suggestions!

I told you that tinted hearts has been my longest wait!  On the other hand Mersal: Reminisce is my toughest write!

So,  I'm treating both of them as valid series..  As in each chapter is an episode on it's own!

Now it won't be like a full fledged episode cause that would take like 10k words,  but the chapters will be precise and add in to the big story.

(I'm not gonna give up on other projects but these will have my immediate attention!)

I know this is usually if the work is good and does well with the readers and audience.

And I know that it is too soon to decide if the work is good with just a Prologue with both the books.

But I'm putting put an initiative cause I want to write a good book and I want to stay consistent with it.

Now all of this is a two way thing.

I can't do it without you guys...

So if you're okay with it...  I'll put out an 'update'  chapter next!

Let me know...

EmpressofTime1109 Not_for_sale_4419 Sanjjana14 Snwanders missnwrites ArjunTamilwriter X_Calibur_em