Hola

Now in the safety of this book we do not talk about reality.. especially politics...

It is too soon for me....

Did I love leo? Hell yeah... 

Could the flashback have been executed better? Yeah... I like the human sacrifice plot okay I'm dark and it has splendid potential.. it just was rushed too much... so it holds no value except for Naa ready...

Do I want a part 2? For the above reasons... Hell yeah!!! 

I am excited for goat? HELL YEAH

Do I  still feel angry? Yeah... 

So, let's not talk about it....

Recently, I've been on a series of whims... So for that very reason... I'm ranting... But it is a factful rant.... 

Here we go....

I wrote this Ishqbaaz fic on a whim a couple years ago... I mean I'm still writing it on a whim..... but the intentions of doing it have changed.

I'm a student but I aspire to be a director and my strong ground is script writing, it's what I do... it's me.

And any media I watch... I watch as a script writer... It's an instinct.

Now as someone who only has dreams to show of her talent... Every reader I get is appreciated.

I'm grateful for every vote, comment and read. Thank you.

But I am writing this.... because I have to get it out... I've always wanted to talk about this... and this is the platform...

I don't watch a lot of series... My love is cinema... but there are some that drag me in.

So, to begin with...

A cinema is a thali... Whatever you get... you get it at once.

A series is a course meal, everything comes at it's time.

Now let's talk about a series or a serial. From what I've seen and understood, they are three types of arcs...

1) Plot

2) Filler/subplots

3) Extension

4) Asspull

So, plot is the absolute basis of the story...

The one single storyline that every story has that is the soul of it. Now, a show can be good for many wary reasons, but it is good only when it sticks to the plot.

It doesn't matter what made the show famous, it doesn't matter what the fans like the most about it, a good show is a show that sticks to the plot from the word go to stop... where every episode, every arc is interwoven for the big bang.