Album 🤌

It's midnight here and I'm dropping this cause why not....

Meow meow mofos

If you think any (offensive, calling out, downright making you cry) part, then you've got some problems and I'm not going to deal with them.

If there wasn't an instance like that... Well, let's vibe sago 🌚

Firstly...

Thank you everyone for that audio launch (not you sun pictures).

It restored world peace and gave me a reason to live.

Especially the main man's speech 🤌🤌

Now that the audio launch has been telecasted thrice....

AND WE ARE GONNA GET THE TRAILER IN 15 HOURS.

(It's 2 in the night here and I'm awake... I have to wake up at 8 or earlier... Wish me luck I guess.)

Also, I'm in the renaissance and redemption phase... here on  wattpad.

(I'm trying)

So, I thought ahead of the trailer, I'll tell you all how I feel about the album and you can tell me how you feel....

Cause I haven't talked about the album with you all...

So, let's talk about the album here....

And when the trailer drops we'll talk about the trailer...

(Yeah you all better come here straight from the hangover)

So, now let's talk about the songs...

~Ranjithamey~

The song had released over two months ago... It's already at 120 million on YouTube.

It's a vibe you see.... I mean I wrote a whole ass chapter about it.

I LOVE IT!

Everyone does... It's a vijay song sung by vijay.

So to tell you what I didn't already tell you... (kidding)

Vijay's voice is magical... And you realise that when you hear the song in someone else's voice.

And yes, I'm referring to karthik's version from audio launch. Karthik is like my the favourite 'singer.' My face literally glowed up when I heard he was singing in the album.

But still even his voice didn't suit the song the voice the way thalapathy's did.

As for the song itself... Vibe-u da paattu vera onnum solradhuku illa cause its just that good.

~Thee thalapathy~

The team's tribute to thalapathy for '3decadesofVijay' and a treat to all fans, i.e US.