The 100th

The book is at 6k. SIX K!!!

I never imagined those numbers... 

Thank you for all the love and support

With the book and throughout the week....

7 days.... It all started 7 days ago...

The leo carnival started that day but I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about this little event task I took up. 7 days of continuous consecutive updates. Boy was it a ride. It was exhausting as hell, I didn't even get much sleep this entire week. But everytime I updated there was this sense of thrill that came along with them. And the love you all gave to me..... I can never ever get enough of it. No thank yous will be enough to express my gratitude. But I will say it again and again..... Thank you!!!!

Thank you for all the love and support you've given me and my books.

There were hits and misses but I hope you all enjoyed this journey as much as me.

Now, then..... I did all of this for one man. I spent half of the year being a lazy couch potato and one occasion on the name of one man brought me out of this slump.

Thalapathy... you all know it.

Wattpad was in slump when I was trying to put this out. So, incase this comes out after 12... Belated happy birthday na....

I love you to the moon and back. I could go around being all cringey and say I love you so much that it hurts, it wouldn't be untrue, not completely.

Forever your fan... The only thing I ask of you is just please don't leave cinema. Please!!!

On the occasion of this good day, I'm going to manifest. I'm going to manifest this and I'm going to manifest working with you.

I hope with all my being that it comes true.

Love you na... Thank you for everything.

Keep being Thalapathy! You will always be my king.... always!!!

Also, love you all my readers!!!