Chapter 5

After me and Bucky kissed we spent all day together. Everyone was happy for us. "Guys suit up, We got Hydra soldiers on their way here" Tony yelled. Me and Bucky were the first ones to have our suits on and we were both ready to fight so that we could keep each other safe.

The first group of soldiers came right at me, but me and Bucky took them down quickly then seven groups of them came luckly the whole team help out we defeated all of the Hydra soldiers. After the battle we all showered then came back to the living room to relax I was the last one to come back to the living room. I was exhausted, I walk up to the couch Bucky was sitting on, I sat next to him and layed my head in his lap.

"Tied, doll" Bucky ask gently rubbing my back. "Hmm" I humed sleeply. "Pizza here" Pepper called from the kitchen. "Doll sit up for a second and I'll bring us some pizza back" Bucky said. I sat up and Bucky got up and kissed my cheek then a few minutes later he came back with two plates with two pieces of pizza on them each. "Thanks James" I said softly. "Your welcome doll" Bucky said.

After we ate I layed my head back in Bucky's lap I started to drift off to sleep. "Buck" Steve said and pointed down at me. "Come on doll, let's go to bed" Bucky said and picked me up bridal style. "Night ever one" Bucky called out as he carried me to my room. Bucky gently layed me down in bed then climbed in next to me. I snuggled into Bucky's chest and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Bucky sleeping softly. I gently ran my fingers through his hair. "James" I said softly. Bucky stretched and let out a soft moan. "Morning doll" Bucky said. "Morning baby" I said. Bucky leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I just wanna stay in bed with you all day, cuddling" I said. "We can do that" Bucky said. And that's what we did for the rest of the day we cuddled and watched movies.

FOUR WEEKS LATER
Me and Bucky trained together every day, we got closer, I got closer to the team. But today was different Hydra attack and the outcome of this fight was terrible and it made me wish I was dead.

"Their every where! They just keep coming" the team yells. I fight as hard as I could I knew they wanted me, and they would do anything to get. But I'd do anything to keep my family safe the team is my family. One by one the team started to get tired and the Hydra soldiers took them down. "Blood Soldier come with us or they all die" their captain yelled. "No don't do it" the team yelled. "I'll come if you let them go, and let me say goodbye" I said. "Fine make it quick.

I walked over to Bucky who was on he's knees and held to the ground by Hydra soldiers. I got on my knees in front of him and put both my hands on his cheeks and brushed a tear away. "I'm sorry. You won't see me again as me. Know that I love you more than anything, anyone in this world James. I will always belong to you and only you. I love you" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and I kissed him passionately. I stood up and look at the rest of my family. "Thank you all for what you have done for me. You guys are my family, I love you all" I said and turned away from all of them and walked willingly with Hydra to keep my family safe.