Chapter 7

TWO MONTHS LATER
It's been two months since me getting caught by Hydra, I was back home and Tony found every last one of the Hydra bases and we destroyed them all, me and Bucky are safe.

"Doll, I have a surprise for you" Bucky said covering my eyes with a blindfold. "Really! I can't wait" I said excitedly. Bucky walked me to a car and helped me in. He drove for a few minutes then he stopped and got out then helped me out. We walked a little the he took the blind fold off. "Surprise" Bucky said. I look around we were in a park and there was a picnic set up.

"James you did this" I asked. "Yes and it's all for you doll" Bucky said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in to a passionate kiss. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" Bucky said. Then we both ate and talked the we star glazed I forgot to mention it's dark outside. I look at the stars the turned to look at Bucky who was on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Ace when I first met you, you are shy confused and alone but I got to know you and I fell in love with you and who your are. I know your past haunts you but my past haunts me to but we got through it together and I know we can get through anything so Ace will you make me the happiest man in history and be my wife" Bucky said. "Yes James yes" I said. Bucky slid the ring on my ring finger then I tackled him to the ground and kissed him passionately. "Your all mine for the rest of my life" Bucky said smiling at me. "Yes yours till death do us part" I said smiling back at him.

ANOTHER TWO MONTHS
It's been two months and to day is the day me and Bucky are getting married. I'm wearing a white dress(of course) it's got long sleeves, silk and smooth.
(The dress)

Me and Bucky wanted a forest wedding, so Tony knew at place and got us catering

Me and Bucky wanted a forest wedding, so Tony knew at place and got us catering. I asked Tony to walk me down the aisle because he like a father figure to me. He said yes, Pepper and Nat are my bride's maids and Pepper is my maid of honor. Steve is Bucky's best man. Tony walk me down the aisle to Bucky and gave Bucky my hand "good luck Ace. Bucky take care of her" Tony said. "Thank you so much for everything Tony" I said smiling. "You know I will always try and keep her safe" Bucky said causing Tony to laugh. "I'm not that much trouble" I laughed. Then Tony sat down and the ceremony began. After our vows we walked back down the aisle then we danced, ate, and talk to everyone. After the party Tony sent me nd Bucky to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

Me and Bucky swam, sun bathed, cuddled and chased each other around. After three months we went back home to the tower.

FIVE YEARS LATER
Me and Bucky have been married for five years we don't do missions anymore we have a four year old now I found out I was pregnant a year after we were married which is a amazing because after at the torture be both have been through we didn't think it was possible for us to have kids but we had one which is enough and we live on a little farm not far from Clint's house. Her name is Cassandra, it means a fighter or a warrior. She has her dads blue eyes and me and Bucky have the same hair color brown so she got our hair. I have green eyes and straight brown hair, she has brown hair and blue eyes she so beautiful.

It's 8 o'clock and Cassandra is getting super sleeply. "Mama, daddy I'm sleeply" Cassandra said. "Ok bed time" Bucky said a pick her up and running to her room as she giggles. "Wait for me" I laughed running after them. Bucky had her tucked in and she was already for bed. "Good night sweetheart" Bucky said and kissed her forehead then he walk over the her door and waited for me. "Good night my little firefly" I said and kissed her for head and walked over to Bucky. I gave her the nickname firefly because her smile is contagious and it spreads to everyone like a wildfire. Me and Bucky head to our room and get ready for bed. Bucky joins me in bed and of course we cuddled. "Good night doll I love you" Bucky said. "Good night James I love you too" I said then kissed him passionately then we fell asleep. Me and Bucky will spend the rest of our days taking care of our daughter and spending time together. Besides he's stuck with me till death do us part.

Author's note
Hope you guys in joy this book I know it's short but I love it❤