Chapter 6

I walked in to the Hydra base I could still see and hear Bucky screaming my name telling me not to leave, while the team yell out let her go please and startto fight with what ever strength they have lefted. "Look who it is. Blood Soldier welcome back" the boss said. I looked down at my feet pray that my life would end before they turned me back into that emotionless monster.

"Take her to the torture leave. I want you to put it on live at the Avenger Tower. Make her beg for you to stop, make her scream for the Winter Soldier to save her, then we will have them both" the captain laughed. Ten grauds took my down to the torture leave. They took me into a concrete room with chains hanging from the roof and chains on the floor. The main soldier rip my shirt off leaving me in my bra and chained up my arms and put me on my knees and chained my ankles. They set up the camera and the live started.

"Avengers, we have your girl here. We want the Blood Soldier and the Winter soldier. And until we get what we want you will watch as we torture her" The main soldier said. Another soldier lit a blowtorch and walked behind me. I shut my eyes tight, a few seconds later the fire touched the back of my shoulders and my flesh began to burn. "Ahhhh" I screamed out as the fire melted my skin.

After a few minutes the burning and my screaming stopped. They moved me to the room with the electric chair and pushed me into it and tied me to it. I looked up at the roof I saw a huge bucket of water. They pushed a button and the water was dumped on me then they hit another button and electricity ripped through my body. I have never felt so much pain in my life, I have been shocked before without water but with water it hurts so much more. I screamed for a few minutes then they turned it up higher I continue to scream they turned up again. "Stop please stop" I screamed. "No" he yelled. They turned it higher. "Bucky please help me" I screamed then everything went black.

Bucky's POV
We all stared at the screen in horror. I just watched my girl get torture. I can still hear her screaming for me to help her to make her pain stop my worst nightmare just came true. "We have to get her out now" I said and walked towards the room where we keep our suits. "We have to have a plan first or we will all die and then we won't be able to save her" Tony said. I lost it right there I punch a hole in the wall. I can't lose her she is my everything.

ACE'S POV
I woke up in the room where the brain washed me into a emotionless monster but little do they know I can't be brain washed anymore thank you Bruce. "Longing, Rushed, Sixteen, Midnight, Fire, Ten, Blood, Homecoming, Two, Death" the main soldier said my trigger words trying to brain washed me so I acted as if I was under their control to get out of here. "You know what since the Winter Soldier didn't come, Blood Soldier find and kill the Winter Soldier" the boss said I nodded my head. They put together a huge team of soldiers to come with me.

We walked into the Tower's doors and there they were my family. Bucky stood in the front. "Ace? No fight it I know you can your strong come back to us" Bucky begged. I pulled out a gun and pointed at Bucky, the team was horrified. I winked at Bucky, the team knew it was me and not the Blood Soldier I could see the relief in their eyes. I turned around quick and shot the leader of the Hydra team then the team jumped in and helped me. We took down the Hydra soldiers easily they were no match for us.

Once the battle was done Bucky ran to me and wrapped me in his arms. "Doll I'm so glad your ok. We had a plan we were coming to get you right as you walked in. I'm sorry sorry" Bucky cried. "It's ok baby but please move your hands off the back of my shoulders they are burnt" I said hissing in pain. Bucky quickly let go of me. "Thank you" I said. "Let's get you to the medical wing and fix you up" Bruce said. "Welcome back kid" Tony said. "Good to be back" I said smiling at everyone.

After Bruce was done bandaging me up Nat ask me how I didn't get mind controled. "Bruce fixed that the first time I was here. So when they said my trigger words I acted as if they had worked. When we got here I continue to act until I winked at Bucky that's when they realised I was faking. I love you guys I couldn't kill any of you. Y'all are my family" I said. They all hugged me it was a group hug as they all told me how happy they were to have me back.

Then me and Bucky went to bed, I finally I'm back where I belonged in the arms of the man I love.