First meet

Today for some reason the crew had asked her to wear the Tara costume, they had insisted she wears that.

Who? Well, it was Sivaangi and she was more than happy to wear that costume, but she was questioning on why they were insisting.

"Enakku neenga yen ivalo compel panrenga endu puriyala, neenga summa ithu thaa costume endu solli irunthaale naa wear panni irupen, aana ipo doubt'a irukku", she said and costume people looked at each other.

"Athu... chumma innaikku oru surprise guest irukkura vadiyaa", they said and Sivaangi's eyes widened.

"Dq'aa?", she asked and they sighed, "Aama", said her make up artist and Sivaangi started squealing.

"Yennaachu?", "Yennaachu?", asked the others who came running from the nearby room, whom were Mani akka, Rakshan anna and Bala anna.

"Yaar innaikku guest endu theriyumaa?", Sivaangi yelled while jumping up and down, "Papa, papa, paarthu ma", Bala anna said.

"Anne!!", she screamed, "Seri thangam, nee velikidalana un crush'a paarka mudiyaathe", Rakshan anna said.

"Dei nee yennada eathi vidra?", Mani akka asked, "Yenna eathi vidra poothi vidra endu kittu, nee velikudu papa, naama Dulquer paarthu enjoy panrom", Bala anna said.

"Aama aama, neenga ellaam veliya ponga naa velikidanum", she said and shooed them away making them laugh.

She quickly got ready and soon the shoot started, but even when everything was going on, the only thing on her mind was Dulquer.

She was beyond excited and when they made the announcement of 'Hey Sinnamika', she clapped while jumping like others.

But suddenly her jumping stopped, the minute she laid her eyes on him she couldn't move, it was weird as she had seen him before in movies and all.

But now the feelings were different, she couldn't breath, she immediately took a step back to breath.

Dulquer hugged Rakshan anna whom introduced the fam, and when chef Bhatt called Sivaangi and when Dq saw her, he froze.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was rambling about her love for him and he felt Aditi's nudge and blinked out.

"You're wearing Tara's dress huh?", he asked and mentally cursed himself, yenna da dress'a pathi pesura? Ava un fan endu solra nee enna loose maari pesura, he mentally chided himself.

He extended his hand and she took it and he felt a spark going through him and jerked back, he saw Sivaangi also feel the same seeing her reaction and went to ask more.

Sivaangi who also felt the spark, saw Dulquer and understood that he was going to ask something and quickly changed the subject.

"Bala anna, neeyum fan thaane", she quickly said controlling her breathing and avoiding looking into Dq's eyes, who desperately wanted her to look into his eyes.

Rakshan anna who was only person to notice the difference in their interactions, decided to do something.

"Inga Tara'vum irukaanga, Aadhi'yum irukaanga, oru kutty bike ride poana super'a irukkum", he said.

Sivaangi's face snapped up and looked at Dq, who was mesmerized by her eyes, "Kandippa", he said and that's it, she couldn't protest.

 As she was going to get onto the ride, she touched his shoulder and again felt a spark and immediately retrieved it back.

"En tholula kai'ya vei ma, illana vilunthiduva", he said and she gasped, something was definitely wrong with her, she thought and hesitated, but as Rakshan anna also said, she did it.

They took a quick ride and she got down saying a quick thank you and then they started talking about the film.

As Brinda master was talking Dq was looking only at Sivaangi who was fiddling with her fingers while looking down.

They gave the first advantage and Dq was again only looking at Sivaangi, "Yenna machchan vanthathula irunthu kan oru idatha mattume paakura maari irukku", Rakshan anna said and Dq blushed.

"Therila da, aana... illa venaam", Dq said and Rakshan knew he had talk alone to his friend, his friend has gone through a lot and if he liked Sivaangi and if she was also willing he wanted them to have a chance with each other.

"Sir naanum machchaan'um intha task seirom", he said and Dq looked at him suspiciously but agreed and the task started.

"Machchaan", Rakshan anna started, "Venaam da", Dq immediately said, "Dei palasa vidu da ava unna vittu poitaa move on pannu", Rakshan anna said.

"Naa eppavo move on panniten da, aana athukku piraggu naa irunthatha paarthu neeye bayanthu irukka, aval'a paaru da, evalo santhoshama irukku, avan'tha santhoshatha kedukka solriyaa?", Dq asked gesturing Sivaangi who was laughing while pisanjufying the flour.

"Naa unga rendu perukkum idaila iruntha interaction'a paarthen, athu poi endriyaa?", Rakshan anna asked.

Dq closed his eyes, "Unmaiyaave irunthaalum ava'kku naa oru favorite actor maari mattum irunthuttu poidren, avan'tha life'la oru important person'a irukkala", Dq said.

"Apo yen da avalo apdi paartha? Unakkum ava'kkum yetho connection irukuranaala thaane", Rakshan anna said.

"Illa", Dq immediately said and Sivaangi's accidently touched the boiling oil and held her hand in pain, but didn't shout.

Roshini who saw this immediately started tending to her comali, but Dulquer suddenly felt something sharp going inside him and turned.

It's as if his body knew where to look and his eyes landed on Sivaangi, "Sivaangi", he immediately said and left his work and rushed to her table.

The others then only noticed what was wrong, Dq immediately took her hand and plunged it into the running water and she gasped.

She wanted to look at him but she couldn't as her fingers were hurting, but she held onto his shirt with her other hand.

Rakshan anna who came from the other side noticed Dq's eyes a little glassy and was shocked himself.

He has never seen Dq cry, not since his first love left him, but that too out of anger and hatred, today.

"Sir I am fine", Sivaangi said and Dq immediately let go, coming out of his trance to help her and immediately blinked his eyes.

"Thank you sir", she said and he smiled seeing her smile, "Dulquer, enna Dulquer ende koopudu ma", he said and their eyes locked, an unknown understanding and connection passing over them.

Sivaangi immediately looked away, a little intimidated and a lot confused and Dq looked down with a smile.

"Sivaangi ok'ya kanna nee?", Damu appa asked, "Aama pa, naa ok", she said smiling like usual and the task continued.

"Ipo enna solra machchaan? Ava kaththala, aprom unakku yepdi therinjuthu endu ninaikura?", Rakshan anna asked and Dulquer drowned in his own thoughts.

As all finished Dq and Aditi started arguing about cheating, "Illa illa 'Hey Sinamika I 💟 you...", he said and stopped as when he said that he unknowingly looked at Sivaangi.

Sivaangi took a sharp intake of breath and Dq lost his train of thoughts and Rakshan anna quicky changed the topic.

Sivaangi wasn't taken to the next round, so she immediately left out to breath some fresh air, she closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

"Sivaangi", she heard a voice which made her eyes fly open and decided to leave, when the hand of the voice stopped her.

"Please neeyum oadaatha", he said and she turned to look at Dulquer...