Happily Ever After...

Previously

They immediately took her to the hospital where she got admitted...

Now 

"Naan ivalo kaalamum vaazhntha vaazhka poi, athu pilai endru unara vechu irukka athukku nandri. Enna maathunathukku ennaala unakku kudukka mudinjathu enna thaan, enna ethuko", Adhiran said and Sameera looked shocked.

"Thaangal pesuvathai arinthu thaan pesugireergalaa?", Sameera asked, "Aam Raani, thangalai muthal muthalil paartha pothe thangal alagil mayangi vitten, thangalai adaiya vendum endru aasai patten aanal thaangal enakku evaaru vaazhavendum endru katru thanthu ennai thangal mel unmaiyil kaadhal seiya katru thanthu viteergal", Adhiran said and Sameera thought.

Adheera had really changed over the past few months, he even started donating and doing good stuffs and she would lie if she said she didn't admire and wasn't impress of that.

"Eatru kolla maataar, nam amaicharagal eatru kolla maataargal", she said, "Thevai illai, enakku thaame thevai", Adhiran said and Sameera looked into his eyes and saw true love.

"Seri", she said smiling and he also smiled and took her hand and kissed it...

Ignore my rubbish senthamizh...

~~~~~~~~~

Sivaangi slowly woke up to bright lights and really quiet environment and saw her parents and brothers(Pugazh and Rakshan anna) next to her.

"Yenna aachu?", she asked trying to sit up and her brothers immediately helped her, she kept her hand on her head remembering the memories next to next.

Her head throbbed but she finally remembered the last of it, the time when she as Sameera married Adhiran.

The time when they consummated their marriage, the time when she learned she was pregnant with Adheera and told that to Adhiran.

The time when she learned Adhiran was killed by stabbing him from the back by her ministers as they thought Adhiran had manipulated her.

But later learned their mistakes and begged for her forgiveness and even though she forgave them, they killed themselves as they were guilty for killing their future queen's father.

The time when she had Adheera and raised her till she was 16 before Sameera herself passed away due to heart attack.

She also realized how all those years Adhiran had really changed for her and how he ruled his people in the best ever way.

Sivaangi looked at Rakshan anna, "Dulquer?", she asked, "Veliya nikkuraan", Rakshan anna said, she turned to her parents.

"Amma, appa naa ok, aana naa konjam Dulquer kooda thaniyavaa pesanum", she said and the parents looked at each other before nodding and getting up.

Binni ma kissed her forehead and left with her father, "Anne neeyum thaa", Sivaangi said to Pugazh anna who was caught up with the story.

"Papa-", he started, "Please ne", she said holding herself together, the emotions were overwhelming her.

Pugazh anna nodded and left, "Anne avar'a-", she started but Rakshan anna understood so he nodded and left.

Sivaangi closed her eyes leaning her head back and let some tears out, she was feeling beyond guilty for not listening to Dulquer and punishing him.

She heard the door open and opened her eyes, Dulquer was standing in front of her, a little distance between them.

"Kooptiyaa ma?", he asked softly and Sivaangi broke down as he was still kind after she had scolded him and told him to leave her.

He immediately rushed to her and she hugged his waist and cried, "I am sorry, naa nee sollum pothu ketu irukanum, aana kekala", she cried.

"Rendu naal unna avoid panni, unakku romba pain thanthuten, ipo thaa enakku nyabagam vanthathu, sorry", she cried. 

"Ohh, it's ok ma, naa athu expect pannathu thaa ma, naa hurt aagala", he comforted her and she shook her head.

"Illa naa unna explain panna vittu irukanum", she said and he pulled away and made her look into his eyes.

"Hey! Naa solren'lo enakku hurt aagala, naana irunthaalum apdi thaa panni irupen", he said and wiped her tears.

He kissed her forehead, "I am sorry", she said again and he chuckled, "And I love you", he said and she let out a watery chuckle.

"I love you too", she said, "Apo enna kalyaanam pannipiyaa?", he asked pulling out their proposal ring from his pocket.

She nodded, "Yes", she said and he wore the ring and kissed, both pulled away with their foreheads touching.

They heard clapping and pulled away to see the others, "Apo seekrama kalyaantha panniduvom wait panna venaam", Krish appa said.

Binni ma nodded, "Namma papa valarnthuttu da", Pugazh anna said to Rakshan anna who nodded.

Sivaangi rolled her eyes, "Anne thirupiyum thodangaatha", she said and all laughed...

~ Epilogue ~

Dulquer and Sivaangi had been married for 2 years now and everything was great, their past life never interfered and their present life was going smoothly.

Dulquer was getting ready for work when Sivaangi entered their room with her hands behind her, "Ma innaikku early'a shoot mudichudum apo naa seekramaa veeta vanthuduven", he said.

"Apo innaikku konjom shopping polaama?", she asked, "Hmm, sure, yenna vaanga?", he asked taking his phone and keeping it in his pocket.

"Illa ipo avasaramaa onnum theva illa aana oru 8 to 9 months'ukku piraggu thevayaana saamana paarthuttu vara", she said as Dulquer styled his hair.

"8 to 9 months'a, yen avalo wait-", he stopped as he realized and turned to her, "Sivaangi?", he asked and she nodded and brought her hands front.

There was a pregnancy stick, "Naama amma appa aaga porom", she said and both their eyes teared.

"Poi sollaatha ma", he said as he neared her and she shook her head, "Namakku papa porakka pothu pa", she said and he looked at the stick.

It really did show two lines meaning positive and he immediately hugged her and kissed her all over her face.

Their happiness grew and branched into a life living inside her, a new chapter, a new life in both their lives...

The end...

Guys, I will start my favorite and final story next week as usual... Don't forget to check it out and thank you for all of your support!!!