Date

Previously

Sivaangi's parents called him home and he went and talked with them, all this while Sivaangi didn't know what was happening and was enjoying her cook-off.

Now

Sivaangi after the shoot went home and saw her parents were asleep since the shoot finished late.

So she also changed into her pjs and went to sleep, some part of her excited for the unknown date.

~ The Next Day ~

Sivaangi by evening got ready and was combing her hair talking to herself, "Unakku paithiyam kiythiyam ethuvum pidichu irukkaa Sivaangi, he will never come for you", she said.

"Athu mattum illa why are you getting so excited? Unakku enna nadakka poguthu endu theriyaathu, you don't know whether he'll even like you", she said.

"Aana unakku pidichu irukku thaa, he is cute, oru connection'um feel aaguthu, love panna nallaa thaa irukkum, especially...", she said and twirled and stopped.

Dulquer was there leaning on the door which was open with a smile on his face, she gasped, "Neenga... inga", she stuttered clearing her throat and he walked towards her.

She backed away to wall and he blocked her there, "Naa sonnen varuven endu, vanthuten", he said and she blushed and looked down due to the close proximity.

"Madam yetho pesikittu iruntheengale yenna athu?", he asked huskily and she took a shaky breath.

"Athu... vanthu... athu", she stuttered, "Aama neenga yepdi ulla vantheenga?", she asked changing the subject.

"En maamanar maamiyaar ulla vittaanga", he said and she looked at him shocked, "Yethu?", she asked.

"Athu naa piraggu solren, nee worry pannaatha", he said tucking her hair back and she blushed, "Polaama?", he asked.

"Naa ready aagala", she said and he held her waist and pulled her towards him, "Paarthaa apdi therilaye, full ready maari irukku", he said as she held on to his shoulder.

"Romba alagaa irukka vaa ma", he said and let her go walking out, "Aprom love panren ende vechu'koven", he said and she gasped and turned to the mirror.

She hit her head lightly and rushed out, she saw her parents smiling at her and Dulquer took her hand in his.

"Thanks ma pa, naa avala kavanamaa kooti poitu kooti vaaren", he said and before she could say anything he pulled her with him.

"Dulquer", she said laughing, "Yenga porom?", she asked, "Earu car'la solren", he said and she did, "Especially endu yetho solla vanthiye athu ennathu?", he asked and she looked out as he started driving.

"Onnum illaye", she said, "En kitta nadikka mudiyaathu unnaala", he said, "Apo neeye kandupidichuko", she said.

"Challenge'a?", he asked and she looked at him, "Aama", she said, "Naa innaikku night mudirakulla kandupidikuren", he said.

She smiled, "Naama ipo en veetukku porom", he said and she looked at him surprised, "Veetukkaa?", she asked and he nodded.

"Oru connection feel aachu endu solleka neeyum apdi feel pannai endu sonniye", he said and she nodded.

"Kandupidichuten, naa unna first'a touch pannapothe oru feeling, but unna hug pannapo first memory vanthichu", he said and she was confused.

He stopped the vehicle at his house, "Vaa solran", he said and took her hand leading her to his house.

Inside of the house was beautiful and Sivaangi gasped and marveled at the beauty of the house, "Night kanavula ellaam nyabagthukku vanthichu", he said and she looked at him expecting an answer.

"Pona piravi", he said and she looked at him as if he was crazy, "Pala varushathukku muthal, neeyum naanum seramudiyaama pirinjom, intha jenmathula sera thakkatha irukku", he said and she looked at him.

She started laughing suddenly, "Nalla joke", she said and he held her waist and pushed her to the wall.

"Naa joke sollala", he said and she looked into his eyes, "Pinna maaveeran kadhaiya thirupi sonna yepdi irukkum?", she asked and pushed him away.

He held her hand and pushed her to the wall again and kissed her forehead making her stop and as he did that, a memory tried to fight it's way out of her.

"Sorry, ipdi sonna nee namba maatai endu theriyum, aana unnula etho oru part naa solrathu unmai endu kattaayamaa sollum", he said and she looked at him.

"Engada first hand shake'ukku piraggum, engada first hug'ukku piraggum nee struggle pannatha paarthen", he said.

"Unmai thaa, but pona jenmam, pirinjupona kaadhal, it's like a movie", she said and he chuckled.

"Seri ok, unakku epo ninaivu varutho varattum, ipothaikku naama engada speed'la love pannuvom", he said and she blushed and nodded.

He moved away from her and she missed the closeness but didn't show it, he extended his hand and took it again another shock going through her.

This time only through her, "Ipovum namba maatiyaa?", he asked as she looked at him in shock, "I...", she started and he chuckled.

"Sirikaatha ma", she whined and he stopped, "Nee ipo enna yennanu koopta?", he asked and she looked confused.

"Ma?", she asked and he smiled, "Yen?", she asked and he shook his head, "Chumma, nalla irukku", he said and she smiled.

"Ipo polaama?", he asked and she hesitated and he noticed that, "Ipo yenna ma?", he asked and she bit her lip.

"Ingaye irupomaa?", she asked and he looked at her and smiled, "Sure ma, aana yen hesitant'a irukka?", he asked.

"I don't know, I just feel... therila", she said and he pulled her into his arms and she melted into his arms.

"It's alright, unakku nyabagam varala endaalum prachana illa ma", he said and she shook her head.

"Enakku feel aaguthu, I can feel something trying to break out, but it's not coming out, athu thaa nethu dizziness'um vanthuttu", she said.

"Apo try pannaatha, athuvaagave vantha varattum, illaati naama Dulquer Sivaangi'ya irupom", he said and she smiled and nodded. 

But looked at him confused again, "En per yenna?", she asked, "Sivaangi", he said purposefully, "Illa apo pona piraveela", she said.

He shook his head, "Athu trigger panna paakum ipo venaam ma, vaa naama ipo enjoy pannuvom", he said and she went to protest.

"Please intha oru murai protest pannaatha", he said and she went to ask again, "Aama pona piraveelayum neraya protest pannuva", he said and she smiled.

"Seri apo yen en amma appa'va athai mama endu sonna?", she asked and he led her to the kitchen.

"Nethu shoot mudiya un amma appa'va paaka un veeta ponen", he said making both of them coffee.

He told the whole story on how they believed him and how they accepted his love, "Wow ennata indaikku atha maraichu irukunam", she said taking the coffee and he chuckled.

"Naa thaa solla venaam enden", he said and she smiled shaking her head, hoping she would get back her past life memory of this lovely man.

Him hoping she wouldn't get the past life memory of him...