Will the love bloom?

Previously

They immediately left and Aghora looked at them as they went, "Nee mattum illa Raja, un Rani'yum sernthu thaa kashtapada poreenga, aana meelvenga", he said and continued his chanting.

Now

As they were driving Sivaangi was unusually quiet, "Baby", he started and received a look from her, which made him shut up.

The rest of the ride was really silent, as in pin drop silence and Dq knew that Sivaangi was literally wrestling with her memories.

"Ma please relax aagu, force pannaatha", he said and she sent him a glare which made him shut up again.

They reached his house and she got out slamming the door and went inside, him following her trying to think on ways to comfort her.

"Sivaangi ma", he started, "Yenna en kitta irunthu maraikura Dulquer, antha aal etho enakku ninaivu vanthaa kashtapaduva endu etho ellaam solraar", she said.

"Neeyum paravaala nee thaangi kolra, naan aana kashtapadakoodathu endu etho periya mahaan maari pesura", Sivaangi said angrily.

"Naanum oru manushi thaa, unna 6 maasamaa paithyakaari maari love panra manushi, innoru jenmam eduthu vanthu love panra paithiyakaari", she said and tears started coming out of her eyes.

Dulquer took a step forward towards her and she stopped him, "Unmaiyaa enna nadanthathu endu sollittu en kitta vaa", she said shocking him.

"Ma", he started, "Enakku un reasons onnum venaam", she said and looked away, crossing her arms.

This made Dulquer angry, "Yennadi reasons venaam?", he asked and she looked at him, "Unmaiya sollu unmaiya sollu endriye yenna unmaiya solra?", he asked walking towards her and she backed to the wall a little scared.

"Konja naal muthal intha maari unmai vara try panni nee hospital'a padutha unmaiya, atha paakurakku saagalaam endu naa ninaicha unmaiyaa? Unga amma appa, onnukume alaathavanga annaikku aluthu paarthen, antha unmaiyayaa, illaati nee ketukittu irukura unmai unakku theriya vanthaa unakku enna nadanthidum endra payathula irukkura enna yenna seiya solra? Unakku unmaiya solli saagadikatumaa? Illa naane saagatta?", he asked.

Sivaangi was full on crying now and she hugged Dulquer, "I am sorry", she muttered again and again into his chest as he comforted her.

"It's ok ma", he said softly comforting her and she pulled away, "Naa apdi ketu irukka koodathu, un kashtaththa naa yosikkave illa, enna mattume yosichuten, nee ivalo kashtapattai endu enakku theriyavum illa", she said and he kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry, enakku palaya memories'e venaam, naa un kooda ipo vaazha virmburen", she said and hugged him again.

He kissed her head, Unakku memories varatha thadukka mudiyaatu endu Aghora've sonna piraggu onnum pannelaathu ma, he thought.

Nee enaa vittu poagnum endaalum paravaala ma, enakku un santhosham thaa mukkiyam, he thought.

Un santhoshatha athukaaga vittu kodukka thayaara Raja?, Aghora asked in his mind and Dulquer sighed already knowing the answer.

Thayaar, he thought and pulled away from Sivaangi, "Pasikuthaa ma?", he asked and she nodded cutely.

"Vaa unakku ethuvum senju thaaren", he said and lead her to the kitchen and she went back to being her jovial self.

Aghora who was watching this due to his powers opened his eyes and looked at Goddess Kali, who's statue was in front of him.

"Kaapathu thaaye av iruvarayum, neeye avaragalin prachanaiyai theerkka vendum", he said and prayed to her.

That's it guys...adios👋

Will their love bloom?