Everything goes wrong

Previously

"Kaapathu thaaye av iruvarayum, neeye avaragalin prachanaiyai theerkka vendum", he said and prayed to her.

Now

~ Few months later ~

Sivaangi has been ignoring Dulquer for two days and that has been scaring Dulquer who had tried continuously to contact her.

He decided to go to her home today and he was now standing in front of her front door, he rang the bell.

Sivaangi opened the door and was shocked to see him, "Amma, appa veetla illa", she said and went to close the door but he stopped her.

"Naa un kooda thaa pesa vanthen", he said and she looked down and not into his eyes, "Naa veliya poga iruken", she said.

"Naa kooti poren", he countered and she sighed and opened the door, he entered and they walked to the living room.

"Yenna vishayam?", she asked, "Baby what's wrong with you?", he asked approaching her and she took a few steps back with fear in her eyes.

This in some way didn't surprise him, but he knew what was wrong, "Unakku nyabagam vanthuttu", he stated.

"Full'a illa, aana theriya vendiyanthu", she said and Dulquer sighed, "Yevalathukku?", he asked and she looked away crossing her arms around her in a comforting manner.

"Adhiran panna kodumai, panna kolai, eamaathuna aakal", she said, "Sivaangi athukku piraggu-", he started.

"Athukku piraggu enakku theva illa, ipovaavathum ithu nyabagam vanthichu endu thankful'a iruken", Sivaangi said.

"Enna konjam pesa vidu ma", he said and she glared at her, "Yethukku enna marubadiyum eamaathavaa?", she asked and he closed his eyes as if the words were hurting him physically.

"Yen en kitta thirupi vantha?", Sivaangi asked her voice raising slowly and tears dropping out of her eyes.

"Pona jenmathula enna saagadichathu paththaatha?", she asked and Dq took a step back, "Ethina kulainthagal, karpini thaaymaargal, ayyargal'a saavadicha?", she asked and closed her eyes remembering her past life.

"Adheera pirakka muthal nee sethavadiyaa aval'a vittu vechurukka", she said and anger burned in Dulquer's eyes.

"Adheera namma kadhal'ula pirantha pillaiyaa illa un kaama veri'la pirantha pillaiyaa endu koodi enakku theriyaathu", Sivaangi said one after the other and sobbed and this broke Dulquer's heart.

"Sivaangi please kelu ma", he said and she shook her head and pushed him away as he approached her.

"Kitta varatha Dulquer, illana mariyaatha kettudum", she said and removed his proposal ring and threw it on him.

Dq caught it with tears in his eyes, "Innime en mugathula mulikaatha", she said and Dq went to say more but his throat closed up.

He knew this day would arrive, why even Aghora said and Dq in a way thought he was prepared for this, but in reality he wasn't.

So it hurt him more than what he thought and he left without another word and went to his house and suddenly felt lonely.

He fell to his knees and let out a guttural cry and started crying, as he was crying his phone rang, he took it with a shaking hands.

It was Rakshan anna, "Dei naalaikku Sivaangi'yodayum undayum 1 year anniversary", Rakshan anna said happily and Dq closed his eyes more tears slipping.

"Dei?", Rakshan anna called, "Huh? Sollu", Dq said and Rakshan anna immediately sensed something was wrong.

"Yenna aachu da?", Rakshan anna asked, "Onnum illa, konjam busy'a iruken-", Dq started and Rakshan anna stopped him.

"Unda busy'a thooki kupaila podu, naa udane un veeta vaaren", Rakshan anna said and without waiting for a response cut the call.

Within 5 mins he was at Dulquer's house and Dq opened the door with red eyes shocking Rakshan anna.

"Dei enna kolam ithu? Yenna aachu?", Rakshan anna asked and Dulquer hugged Rakshan anna, "Aval enna vittu poaitta, thirupiyum ava enna vittutu poaittaa", he sobbed and Rakshan anna made him sit and started talking.

"Mulusaa sollu", Rakshan anna said, "Avakku nyabagam vanthuttu", Dq said and Rakshan anna was shocked.

Dq explained the whole thing from the start and Rakshan anna listened to it patiently and by the time Dq finished Rakshan anna was angry.

He got up and Dq looked at him, "Yenga pora?", he asked and Rakshan anna shot daggers at him, "Unnamaari aval'a pesa vittitu enalaa irukela, naa ava kitta unmaiya solla poren", Rakshan anna said and Dq shook his head.

"Ava valila irukka", Dq said and Rakshan anna scoffed, "Nee mattum yenna santhoshamaava irukku? unna thirupiyam rendu varushthukku muthalula paartha Dq maari paarkure, ithukku piraggu enna nadakkum endum enakku theriyum", Rakshan anna said.

Dq didn't have any answer for this, Rakshan anna smirked sadly, "Enna thadukaatha intha vishayathula", Rakshan anna said and left to Sivaangi's house.

He banged on Sivaangi's door and she opened it, "Yen ne ipdi kathava thattura?", she asked and he pulled her with him and went to Dq's house.

"Anna yen enna inga kooti vantha?", she asked and Rakshan glared at her making her shut up, he pulled her inside and Dq got up shocked.

Sivaangi looked down and Dq sighed and sat on the couch going into his thoughts while tears rolled down his eyes.

"Avan'a paaru, nee pannuna kaariyathuntha vilaiva paaru", Rakshan anna said and Dq closed his eyes taking a deep breath, but didn't look at her.

"Naa pannuna kaariyamaa? Nee puriyaama pesaatha ne", she said and Rakshan anna stopped her.

"Enakku, unakku muthale theriyum, pona jenmam, Sameera-Meera, Adhiran ellaame", he said and she looked shocked.

"Ellaam therinjume", she started, "Aama therinju, aana unakku theriyumaa? Mulusaa nyabagam varaama yepdi nee judge pannalaam?", Rakshan anna asked and Sivaangi didn't have any answer.

"Ungalukku pirantha pilaya varaikkum santhega paduriye, aven unna apdi thappaana muraila thottavanaa irunthaa ipo avan'a yenna thadukkuthu?", Rakshan anna asked.

"Neenga oru varushamaa love panrenga, aana orukkaa koodi aven unna thappaa thodala", Rakshan anna said and Sivaangi looked at Dq and realized how much it was true.

"Kondaan kondaan endu solriye, athukku piraggu yenna nadanthichu endu theiryumaa?", Rakshan anna asked and blurry memory popped up in Sivaangi's memory.

"Naan ivalo kaalamum vaazhntha vaazhka poi, athu pilai endru unara vechu irukka athukku nandri. Enna maathunathukku ennaala unakku kudukka mudinjathu enna thaan, enna ethuko"

Echoed the voice of Adhiran and Sivaangi looked at Dulquer, "Ungalukku pirantha pilaykku muthal ivan sethathu nallam endiye, aven unakkaaga thaa sethaan, unnaala thaa sethaan endu theriyumaa?", Rakshan anna asked and the world started spinning around Sivaangi.

The World tilted and she fainted, Dq immediately caught her, "Sivaangi", he called, but she didn't wake up.

They immediately took her to the hospital where she got admitted...