1

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

~

y/n pov:
i woke up to my alarm going off. i stretch my body and turn off my alarm. i get up and i hear my mom yelling my name.

y/m: "y/n!" my mom yells from downstairs.

y/n: "yeah?" i say opening my bedroom door.

y/m: "get ready and come downstairs for breakfast." she says as she walked up to the stairs.

y/n: "okay!" i say closing my bedroom door.

thank god it's summer, i think to myself. i go to my closet and pick out a tank top and shorts. i go into my bathroom, place my clothes on the counter. i get into the shower, wash myself, then get out. i wrap myself in a towel as i blow dry my hair. and then all of the sudden, i get a text from nick.

text messages:
nick sturniolo
: y/n !

yes nick?

: be ready in 5. me, matt, and chris are coming over to pick you up.

oh shit. okay

: don't tell me you aren't ready

um..

: omg hurry up!

i quickly change and then i go into my closet and i grab shoes and socks. i quickly put them on and i go downstairs. my mom looks at me, confused.

y/m: "where are you going all of the sudden?" she says giving me a puzzled look.

y/n: "nick, chris, and matt are picking me up." i say as i hear a honk from outside.

y/n: "alright mom i gotta go." i saw walking up to the front door.

y/m: "alright, tell the boys i said hi!"

y/n: "i will mom. love you" i say closing the door.

i start walking up to the van. i get in the back with nick. i hug nick and dap up chris and matt. matt looks at me.

matt: "do you care if you hung out at our house for a little bit?" he says

y/n: "yeah i'm cool with that." i say while rolling down the car window

matt: "who said you can roll down my window?" he said giggling.

y/n: "okay dad." i said.

chris, matt and nick laughed loudly.

eventually, we pull up to the triplets new house. i haven't seen it yet, i've only seen the pictures that nick sent me. we all get out of the van and walk into the house. as i walk in, my jaw drops.

y/n: "this is amazing" i said, looking around.

nick gives me a tour of the whole house and then me, chris, nick, and matt all sit on the couch. then we started talking about our childhood memories.

chris: "y/n, you remember when i threw you into your old pool and you broke your arm." he said giggling.

y/n: "yeah fuck you for that. i'm glad i hit you with my cast." i said laughing.

matt: "no y/n, you hit everyone with that expect for nick." he said laughing.

we all started laughing. then chris pulls up pictures of all 4 of us when we went into kindergarten together. an hour later of just us reminiscing about old times, we all eventually get tired. we all decided to just sleep on the couch.

~

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰

⊱ ─── ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ─── ⊰