~

~

when chris sits down beside me, i catch myself staring at him. i always saw him as a brother but for the past couple of years, i've been seeing him differently. i don't know if it's because i'm a little tipsy or not. chris notices me looking at him and he says,

chris: "why are you looking at me like that?"

y/n: "chris i don't know. i've just had feelings for you for so long but i know nick will be pissed if he finds out we're fucking around."

chris: "i know matt already told you, but i've had feelings for you since 5th grade. i just didn't know how to tell you. and i also didn't want nick to be pissed. it was just really hard to see you move away for 4 years. but i'm really glad you're back."

y/n: "those 4 years were the hardest 4 years of my life. but i'm glad i'm back too."

i smile at chris and he smiles at me back. he then leans in for a hug. we hug for a couple long seconds before we heard nick.

nick: "y/n!! come here!"

chris: "oh god" he says while giggling

y/n: "im coming!" i say looking back at chris and smiling before going to nicks room.

y/n: "yeah?"

nick shows me a picture of jess and matt kissing from the party

y/n: "what the fuck.. i thought matt didn't fuck with jess anymore."

nick: "yeah that's what i thought too. pretty sure he would've realized that when jess cheated on him"

a little background on jess;

jess was always the snobby girl in school. she always wore the top brands at the time and would bully other people if they didn't have the things that she had. typical rich bitchy girls. i guess matt always had a crush on her for some reason. from what matt told me, he always thought that jess was an interesting person and he wanted to get to know her and possibly change her. eventually, matt started talking to jess and jess started being nice to nick and jess and nick would always hangout but jess would ask nick to bring matt everywhere. even if it was just supposed to be only jess and nick hanging out. eventually, nick started to catch on. he saw them making out a couple of months later and flipped. he told jess to get out of their house and he blocked her on everything and hasn't talked to her since. nick knew that matt was still going to be with her so nick didn't say anything to matt about jess until matt found out that jess cheated on matt with one of his good friends. nick basically told matt "i told you so" and that was that. years later, here we are now.