3

~

~

y/n's pov:
i totally forgot to tell the triplets that i recently got my drivers license. but as soon as i was going to tell them, nick spoke.

nick: "matt, are you going to take us to the mall?" he asked matt.
matt turns around to look at nick. he rolled his eyes.

y/n: "no no nick i forgot to tell you guys that i passed my drivers license." i said.

as soon as those words left my mouth, chris started cheering and then picked me up.

y/n: "chris put me down." i said laughing.

he continued to spin me around in circles while congratulating me. as soon as he put me down, our eyes met. we looked deeply into each others eyes. i've never felt this feeling before between me and chris. yes, i've liked chris since middle school and throughout high school, but i've always respected nick about how i can't date his brothers. he made that a clear rule since day 1. and i know if i started to fuck around with chris, that nick would literally kill me. i've been too scared to tell nick about how i've liked his brother for basically my whole life. so i just decided to let it go. when chris put me down, i turned around to face matt.

y/n: "matt, would you care if i drive the van?" i say, trying to just forget about the whole thing.

matt: "i mean i don't care but i'm definitely coming with you because i don't want you to crash my van." he said while laughing.

i giggled and then faced nick. matt handed me the keys to his van. all i could do was think about the whole thing with me and chris. i had to forget about it.

chris's pov:
of course, matt made me stay home to clean the house. as the door closed, all i could think about was y/n. we've never had a moment like that. and i know she was thinking about it too. i've liked her for so long but nick would murder me. matt is the only person who knows. i have to make a move tonight.

y/n's pov:
i get into the diver seat, matt gets in the passenger seat and nick gets in the back. i start driving to the mall while i'm on aux.

matt: "i swear y/n, you have the best music taste compared to nicks trash music he likes to listen to." he said while laughing.

nick: "shut the fuck up matt."

matt: "you're just mad that i'm telling the truth." he said while smiling.

nick doesn't say anything else. he just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. as soon as i park, me, matt, and nick all get a text from chris from our group chat.