the two of us sit in ricky's battered car. it's old, the windows look somewhere in between smashed and damaged.

i still need to ask ricky about the spiking thing but right now is not the best time, if anything, it's a bad time because i just told him that i trust him and if i cross the line, he could hate me forever.

my entire weekend has been filled with research about lily and ej and by speaking to ash, it's clear that ricky might not be a bad guy.

so here we are, the car spluttering before it finally starts up and we are on the road driving down the streets, looking for number 116.

"so 116? why do you think he decided to move into that number?"

"nini, please, i'm trying to keep my eyes on the road and if every five minutes, you keep asking me about lily, i am going to crash this car" he slams on the breaks, stopping at a red light.

he's insane! it's official, richard michael bowen is insane!

"what are you doing? we almost died? am i alive? am i real?"

"those are questions i ask myself every single day" i shrug in my seat, trying to gain a better look out of the window.

the sad part is, in hershley crescent, there are so many men who own grey hoodies but i'm trying to catch someone who seems suspicious.

"ricky, pull over" i tell him as he stops the car, the two of us looking closer despite the rain affecting our view of the window.

"this is pointless, let's just get out of the car and follow them!" i unbuckle my seat belt grabbing the car door as the two of us look at each other and nod silently.

normally, ricky would question me but it's clear that the both of us want to find out a lot about this case. i mean, his reputation is on the line.

"here, put this on over the top of your outfit" he says handing me one of his jackets that looks a bit oversized but hopefully howie won't recognise me.

i put glasses on ricky and mess up his hair gently to make him look more like a geek whilst i quickly put my hair in a messy bun, wearing some scruffy vans that ricky had in the back to make me look like i've just been to the gym.

"we look stupid" i giggle at the two of us who look totally different but in a good way?

"we do but you look good, i mean, you always look good but uh-"

"shut up" i wack his shoulder gently whilst i grab his hand and run towards a narrow alleyway.

it's the perfect place for mr bennett to give kids drugs.

"don't move and if he ever goes near you, just remember, i know jujitsu and i can kick his ass at any moment"

"you never fail to amaze me" he says, a gleam in his eyes that i haven't seen before.

now we just wait, let's start the stopwatch now and see what time he roughly arrives and if he is providing drugs to young kids.

if he is and it was roughly at 10:30pm and he arrives here at this time, we know he was the one who went off with lily.

we'll see.. we'll just see....