everything hurt, my legs, my arms, my head when i realised that my biggest fear had come true.

a knife was pierced through my stomach...

it went so fast as i went to the police station. i went there and next thing i knew, my arms were tied to the back of me and i was entering a dark room with a hooded figure.

i turned around not realising what had actually happened and felt blood pouring from my stomach down towards my toes but nobody was there to help me this time.

"nini, omg, what happened? are you alright?" gina and maddox stood before me, my vision getting all the more blurry.

as far as i was concerned, it could have been them but they were worried about me. they were desperately trying to stop the blood flow and maddox was trying to call an ambulance for not only me but for ricky.

apparently, he had gotten badly beaten up and hurt and they assumed he might have had a bleed on the brain but i couldn't even process that because i was slowly slipping away.

"come on nini, stay with us, please" they both whispered encouragingly although i couldn't hear anything, not even the sound of sirens.

my mind wandered back and forth, in and out of consciousness but i knew who it was then.

the signs were clear all along, it wasn't tilly this time, the person who did this didn't look like tilly from what i saw, the hair had a glimpse of red and that's when everything clicked.

ashlyn caswell was the real killer, she was out to get me all along but if so, how did she get so much of an influence and why did she have to go and convince to me that every one who cared was a bad guy?