ok yes, at 2am, you could argue that not a lot of people are truly awake but considering that i haven't slept in about 2 weeks, i think i can handle being able to drive.

"you are a crazy person, it's 2am, all sort of creeps are out here and-"

"do you ever stop talking? if anything, being in the dark spikes all sorts of danger, if a murderer is going to strike, or a cult for that matter, it's night-time when they are going to do it!"

"you've clearly watched to many crime dramas"

"not only that but i've read books, and i've managed to study the arts of keeping on the down low, now shush because we have to remain quiet, or else, well, something bad might happen"

we watch as we see a guy, an old man walk into what looks like a park? what is he doing at this time of night, it's not exactly safe for an old man to be out at this time, unless something extremely bad is happening.

"let's go!" i tell him, putting my hair up into a messy bun.

piece of advice: don't have your hair in a ponytail because a guy could yank it and well, we all know what could happen next

"are you crazy?"

"yes, but we're slowly closer to figuring everything out so let's go" i open the car door, the two of us stepping out as i grab his hand and the two of us follow the old man.

there are a lot of homeless people in the park, some of which only have a thin blanket around them. the playground is empty and dark, the wind is picking up by the minute but thank god i was able to borrow ricky's hoodie and sweatpants so i don't look like a complete weirdo wearing my pyjamas.

note to self: steal ricky's clothes more often as they are extremely comfy but also warm.

"this is a terrible idea, it's dark and he could-"

"hey, just relax, if anything bad happens, at least we'll be in deep shit together, right?"

"yeah, yeah, sorry"

"it's ok, just duck" i tell him as we quicky hid behind a tree, the old man turning to look at us before turning back, a cigarette entering his mouth as we got up and followed him again.

we watch as he reaches a dead end, stepping out in front of all the cars, not even noticing that he was so close to being hit by one. he must have been drunk, or maybe brainwashed but it was clear that something wasn't right.

he managed to get up, stumbling slightly as he walked into a bar, me and ricky following him slightly. there were a lot of people in there. more specifically, girls in there. this was bad, this was really, really bad.

"ricky, this is bad, there are teenage girls in here!" 

"wait so, lily could be here?"

"i-"

"ladies and gentlemen, please introduce to the stage, mike bowen..."