everything around my zoned out, the room felt as though it was spinning as the sudden realisation hit me. he or she was still out there, watching my every move, trying to psych me out and no, they can't mess with me anymore.

"nini, is everything ok?" ricky says, although everything seems like a blur, i can't believe that they are out there, wanting me dead but this could also just be a sick joke?

i mean, halloween was a few days ago so it makes sense but i honestly don't know, should i tell ricky right now?

"nini!" he snaps a finger in front of my face, making me flinch, almost falling of the chair as he made me jump out of my skin and he notices this as tries to grab my hand.

but unfortunately, i wasn't paying attention and my phone is in his hands, as he picks it up from the floor and looks at the message from unknown.

"god, nini, this is so messed up, i'm totally going to beat up the person who sent you this!" his eyes were dark, sullen and he seemed cold and questionable.

i have to admit, it was terrifying witnessing it...

"ricky, don't, you'll end up killed!" i try to not look at his face which made him look incredibly...

no, no, we are not going over this. i don't like ricky. sure, there has been a few times that we have been kinda close to the point where i want to- nini stop it!

"but this is a threat, we have to show this to someone!"

"there is not enough evidence yet, if this gets worse then we'll figure it out" he stops, his breathing getting heavier when the sudden realisation hits him.

"nini, what if this person isn't just one person, what if it's multiple people involved?"

"so unknown is like a cult?"

"exactly, and they are sending messages to keep us on our toes"

us?

"so who would most likely be involved?" ricky asks, peeking over my pisces notebook at my persons of interest list.

"ashlyn is one of my main suspects but we can't rule out howie bennett, he nearly killed me"

"ok, so who else then?"

"what about big red? or gina?" his face turns pale when i mention their names.

"yeah, definitely, i believe they are both suspects"

"and ej? or lily?"

"i honestly don't know about ej, he might be involved but lily? the entire town thinks she's dead"

"but what if she's not? what if howie bennett is keeping her hostage somewhere and is bribing her with drugs so she isn't aware of what is the truth?"

his eyes widen as he pauses, nods his head once, then replies "i never thought of that, nice one smarty but what about maddox?"

"what about her?"

"could she and jet be involved? his brother has always been moody and grumpy and i used to be friends with him"

"maddox, no, probably not but jet, i don't know, maybe we should... omg, i just had a great idea!"

"oh no, is it one of your crazy sneaky ideas?"

"yes and no, we should sneak into ashlyn's fancy dress party and see if there is anyone who seems weird"

"you're crazy.."

"but crazy ideas always work, plus, if you're there, it won't be that bad"

"everything about this is bad, what if they recognise us?"

"they won't, you'll be the devil and i'll be the angel"

"why am i the devil?"

because you just are, not because you're insanely hot and i-

"because you give of that type of vibe, in a good way, obviously"

"alright juliet capulet" i roll my eyes, knowing that he's referring to the scene in romeo and juliet when she is dressed like an angel but in a weird way, i'm also flattered.

"ok, are you in?"

he sighs reluctantly before he grabs my hand sending shock waves throughout my body "i'm in"