Four

With his bright blue eye Cyborg could see the news happening as it was unfolding. It scared him. He knew it was coming but he just didn't know when. He pulled some loose cables from his arm and stuffed them into his chest, and began walking away from the radio tower, retrofitted with antennas and powerful dishes. Cyborg tapped on his arm, a hologram showing the movement of an unidentified enemy nearby. He switched his telecommunications mode off, and switched to stealth and combat mode. His arms turned into small turrets, and his robot eye switched from blue to a red laser pointer. From out of the shadows, stumbled a young man with blond hair and a red shirt, clutching his still broken hand. The man called out to Cyborg.
But Cyborg said, "Identify yourself or I will use lethal force."
Barry Allen shouted back with his hands raised, "Come on, Victor. It's me, Barry. Barry Allen?" But the confused look on his face told him everything. "Not you, too," he muttered.
"I don't know any Barry's I'm afraid." He lowered his defenses, and said, "you better get out of here. Batman's on the loose. It's not safe."
"Yeah..." Barry said slowly. "I know."
Just then, a cloud of smoke appeared around them, causing Cyborg to raise his weapons again, and Barry to cough, as he was shoved to the floor. Two giants fighting above him, as Barry crawled away. Batman was no match for Cyborg however.
"A trap?!" Barry was used as live bait.
Cyborg shouted, "Batman, enough!"
Batman carried his large shotgun and shot twice at Cyborg despite the fact he was mostly metal. "He said he knew you. And I just want to kill you myself."
"Will you ever be finished with your killing spree?"
Batman shouted back, "I won't rest until every single MetaHuman is dead." But his sentence was cut short as a taser hit his leg and he began to stumble.
Cyborg looked at a floored Batman. "Nothing you do will ever bring her back, Batman."
Barry said from behind a wall, "What do you mean?"
"Leave Joker out of this!" He shouted as he climbed to his feet again.
Cyborg continued, "Out of all the criminals you hunt, you just can't bring yourself to finish her off. You just end up hurting yourself and a lot of others."
Barry examined Cyborg, who was not the Cyborg he knew. This one was much older, and bigger, with many rusted components attached to him and large power cells powering him. Cyborg scanned him unknowingly. "Why are you with Batman? He's dangerous, you know?"
Barry had no other choice. He said panicking, "I know, I'll sound insane but somethings wrong, Cyborg. I know it is. I was...no, I am the Flash in my world, but here? I'm no one. But, I remember my life here. Everything is different; I've seen things and done things that no one else understands."
"Slow down, slow down. You're saying you are from another universe?"
Batman holstered his gun and complained, "You mean you believe this fool, too?"
"It's just a theory me and my dad had: the Infinite Earth Theory. Basically, an infinite number of earths exist all at once, and somehow there is a way to traverse through them all."
Barry asked, "Even a world where I didn't exist?"
"Theoretically."
"Well, I'm living proof of it."
Cyborg's eye flashes and his face grew panicked. "Sorry, Barry. But I've bigger things to worry about."
"What do you mean?"
"Infinite Earth? That's just a theory. But, on this Earth, there's an real army forming in the ocean."
Batman mumbled, as he reloaded his shotgun slowly. "Gods and Demons from the ocean."
Cyborg tapped his wrist and began looking around the hologram. "The King of Atlantis and The Queen of the Greeks have been waiting for a moment to strike. I think this moment is coming soon." He looked at Batman. "The offer is still on the table, Batman. You can do some good."
Batman debated, "I don't play well with others. I do things you won't accept."
Barry's mind began to spin again.
Cyborg.
Batman.
Wonder Woman.
Aquaman.
Barry said quietly, "Where's Superman?"
Cyborg didn't answer. Batman grumbled, "This again."
Barry said, "No one will be able to stop Aquaman and the Amazons. They are immortal gods. We need to get Superman to help."
Cyborg still stayed quiet while Batman argued, "Superman doesn't exist. None of those people do. You really want us to believe everything you say, huh?"
Barry said, "Krypton has to exist."
Cyborg raised his head. "You're talking about project K."
Batman groaned. "Another stupid theory."
Barry asked, "What's project K?"
"A myth. A legend. We're wasting time. I need to go back to Gotham." Batman began walking away.
Cyborg said, "There's a small paper trail. Government blacklists. Top Secret files. Hidden beneath the Pentagon, there's an alien they found in Kansas. It's all hearsay. But it's some sort of humanoid."
Batman shouted back, "A crackpot theory!"
Barry said, "No! It's true! Krypton's last son. Superman! He's a hero."
Cyborg rolled his eyes. "You want to find him? Go ahead and go to the underground bunker in the Pentagon."
Barry said bitterly, "It's a risk we need to take. But...." He paced the roof. "I can't do anything without my powers."
Batman said, "It's all a risk. No proof."
"I am the proof." He said again, "I can't do anything without my powers. I have powers. I know I have powers but I'm not from this earth. I know...I know it's still in here somewhere. I just need to unlock it again."
"And how does that work?"
"I...I don't know. I'll just have to repeat what happened that night. The night I got my powers."
Cyborg shook his head. "That sounds dangerous."
Batman said, "It sounds like suicide."
"I survived once. I know I can do it again." Barry wasn't budging.