Your Own Person.

Chapter Six

"Dean," I said.

"We can do this. We will find that witch and we will stop the summoning." Dean said and I huffed.

"Castiel! I will not let these-"

"Enough!" Cas ordered and as he did I felt all tingly. Uriel was suddenly gone and Castiel hummed. "I suggest you move quickly." He said and then turned to me, grabbing my cheeks and pushing his forehead into mine.

Your brother has made orders. Follow his whim. I will see you soon.

"Yes, Castiel," I mumbled to him, looking into his eyes and then Castiel was gone. I felt so... Weird, but close to him at that moment- we were growing closer the more we learned of each other's true ways.

"What the fuck was that?" Dean asked and I looked at him.

"He gave me directions," I said and he tilted his head. I shook my head. "We gotta find the witch," I said and we left the room. We got into the car and I noticed Sam, looking conflicted. "Sammy, you okay?" I asked and he hummed.

"I'm just... I thought they'd be different." Sam said.

"Who, the angels?" Dean inquired.

"Yeah."

"I tried to tell you," Dean said and Sam huffed.

"I thought they'd be... Righteous... Or even caring and thoughtful like Y/N." He said and I smiled.

"They are righteous. That's the problem. There's nothing more dangerous than an Asshole who thinks he's on a holy mission." Dean said and I hummed.

"But this- this is God and heaven? This is what I've been praying to?" Sam mumbled.

"Look man, I know you're into that whole God thing." Dean sighed. "Jesus on a tortilla and all that but... Just cause there are a couple of bad apples doesn't mean the whole barrel is rotten, look at Y/N, she's part angel and she's a sweetheart."

"Try praying to me." I giggled and Sam laughed.

"Maybe I will," Sam mumbled. "I know you aren't rotten." He said and I smiled.

"Look, Sam, for all we know God hates these jerks."

"Just don't give up on all this stuff," I added. "All I know is... Cas was acting differently in there. For all we know, what we just saw was a couple of businessmen doing what they were told, but underneath all that... I don't know about Uriel, but Castiel is a loving angel, he checks up on me all the time." I said, Sam looked back at me. "He cares about this town, I felt it," I said and he nodded. "Now we should get going before any more time is wasted," I said

"Yeah, you gonna find a way to find this witch or are you gonna just keep fingering your bone," Dean asked as Sam looked at the bone, it hit me.

"Sam, Dean?" I asked and they looked at me. "Did the art teacher have pottery kilns?" I asked and they nodded.

"Wait Y/N..." Sam mumbled. "You're right."

"What?" Dean mumbled.

"Yknow how much heat it would take to char a bone like that? More than the average fire." I said.