𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Zeal
(𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗) 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽

Original Characters

𝐘/𝐍 𝐔𝐧𝐨

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 / 𝐂𝐡𝐢-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿

𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘂

𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

Ability

Confessions of Love (愛の告白 Ai no kokuhaku) - This ability grants (Y/N) the ability to manifest energy that comes from the feeling of love / manifest oxytocin hormones. With these manifestations, she is able to perform moves and/or create solid objects. It all depends on how much love is received or given; love that is given holds far more power than love received. The ability also allows for (Y/N) to use somebody's feelings against them, in the way that she is able to instantly know what somebody desires from the first emotional contact she is able to make.

Furthermore, Confessions of Love grants (Y/N) the ability to manipulate and control biological males. As per the idea of the original novel, it is an act of revenge from the god Benzaiten (弁財天 - The Japanese Goddess of Love).

A kind of 'boost' in power is able to be applied to (Y/N) through romantic gestures directed to her. However, the boost is not activated until she hears somebody say the codeword. This boost in power comes with the side effect of complete control; where (Y/N) is in the control of the person who said the codeword, and cannot think for herself any longer. This also means she is no longer able to remember anything from the moment she heard the codeword to the moment she completes the task given to her.

However, this boost is not recommended; for it requires great strength from (Y/N), and her body may not be able to keep up with her mind. Her power and physical strength may have been enhanced, but her endurance was not and she still holds the weak body of a human. And, due to the fact she is in complete hypnosis, she does not notice when she is injured and will continue even if said injury is fatal.

Estuans interius Desiderium (内なる欲求が生まれる Uchinaru yokkyū o umidasu) - This grants the user the ability to instil sexual desire into an opponent. However, this desire is directed towards the user and can be used to control the opponent. In essence, it drives the opponent to insanity, and to the point where they would do anything to relieve their desires.

Amor Primo Aspectu (一目ぼれ Hitomebore) - This grants the user the ability to paralyse someone for an unspecified amount of time. The user must have the person locked on in their eyes and blow a kiss at them whilst activating the ability; this sends a shock through the opponent's body which paralyses them.