𝟭-𝟰

𝟭-𝟰Armed Detectives Agency6th of May 2018» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 «運命論者の悲み

𝟭-𝟰
Armed Detectives Agency
6th of May 2018
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 «
運命論者の悲み

𝟭-𝟰Armed Detectives Agency6th of May 2018» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 «運命論者の悲み

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Her fingers gently laced around the packet, sprinkling the little bits into the beautifully smooth dough. The girl's gentle eyes follow the dough as it folds the chocolate in, a small smile gracing her lips as the familiar aroma fills her nose.

As the mixture finished, she slowly opened the utensil drawer and took out a spoon. From there she scooped balls out of the mixture and neatly placed them on the nearby tray - which was layered with baking paper,

Once almost all of the mixture was made into balls on the tray, and the rest eaten by the girl, she put the oven mittens on and the two trays were put in the oven. The heat from the machine evaded her small kitchen but quickly cleared with the closure of the oven door.

She took her oven mittens off and began to clean the countertop. Once all of the flour was gone from the countertop, the packets of chocolate, flour, and all else were neatly put away in the fridge and pantry respectively.

On her phone was a timer, on for 12 minutes. Her apron was then carefully taken off and hung up, signalling the near end of the baking process.

It wasn't long before the beautiful aroma of chocolate chip cookies wafted through her cheap apartment, sticking to the poorly painted walls and drifting under her front door and into the hallway outside - earning smiles from those who work an early shift.

A slight yawn escapes her lips as she leans against the counter, her eyes on the small window that overlooked the city outside. She could see the Detective Agency from there - after all, she only lived a few blocks away.