𝟭-𝟯

𝟭-𝟯Yasui Cafe5th of May 2018» 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗴 «バフの外の猫

𝟭-𝟯
Yasui Cafe
5th of May 2018
» 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗴 «
バフの外の猫

𝟭-𝟯Yasui Cafe5th of May 2018» 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗴 «バフの外の猫

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"I'm sorry"! His orange hair flicked over his face as he bowed to the boy before him; his hands on the table and his forehead almost touching the grease stains.

It had been a day since Atsushi and (Y/N) had officially been welcomed into the Armed Detectives Agency, and a handful of the members had gone out to eat.

It was there that Junichiro Tanizaki, the man who posed as the bomber in their exam, began to desperately apologise to them. His mind was only on the fact that he had scared Atsushi the day before.

"Huh?" Atsushi smiles awkwardly.

"Even though that was a test, it was still pretty horrible of me."

"Ah, no, it's fine," Atsushi smiled at the man, before ever-so-slightly turning his attention to (Y/N), who was graciously sipping on a teacup. Then, she sighed and set it down carefully, before locking eyes with Junichiro.

"No, I should be sorry Tanizaki-san. I paralysed you," (Y/N) frowned at him.

The ginger male widened his eyes at the apology and waved his hands infront of him dramatically; completely dismissing the girl's apology. "You definitely shouldn't be sorry! That was the best paralysation a guy could ask for!" He exclaims, causing (Y/N) to widen her eyes and Doppo to spit his drink out.

"What are you two apologising for? Tanizaki, that was part of the job. And Uno, you responded to the situation appropriately." Doppo huffed.

"Kunikida-kun, you're being too rude!" Dazai gasped. He then moved his fingers to his forehead, and imitated the motion of somebody pushing their glasses up, "Doppo poetry!" He said, mocking Doppo completely.