𝟭-𝟭

𝟭-𝟭May 3rd 2018Yokohoma, Japan» 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 «口の中の贈り物の虎を見る

𝟭-𝟭
May 3rd 2018
Yokohoma, Japan
» 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 «
口の中の贈り物の虎を見る

𝟭-𝟭May 3rd 2018Yokohoma, Japan» 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 «口の中の贈り物の虎を見る

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♥♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

He stood on the bank of the river, the emptiness of his stomach hammering into him, the migraine in his head holding his attention and his feet aching.

His throat was not only dry, but it also felt as if he had swallowed thousand of little knives.

Atsushi had nothing left. After being kicked out of his orphanage with no food, no water, no job, and nowhere to go; he was basically sentenced to a slow and emotionally painful death. Besides, he had too high of moral ground to steal from anyone.

Finally, he decided upon attacking the next person he sees, and effectively steal their wallets from them. But, who could blame him? He was cast aside and completely desperate.

He raises his eyebrows as he sensed someone coming closer, he lowered his stance and looked around.

Only to see a pair of legs sticking up from the river.

His eyes widen in shock, "This one doesn't count!" He thinks.

Then, a swarm of birds flew to the legs and began to peck them. It was then revealed that the person was still alive, as they began to kick their legs to shoo the birds away.

"H-hey!!" He yells and begins to run to the river. He then jumps in, and powers towards the person, before swimming back to land and dragging the man onto the bank.

Atsushi drops to his knees and pants, before looking over at the man beside him. He had brown hair, and he wore expensive-looking clothes. The man sticks his eyes open and quickly gets up, before ushering past the silver-haired boy and plopping himself onto the bank.