𝟭-𝟮

𝟭-𝟮4th of May 2018Armed Detective Agency Office» 𝗔 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 «或る爆弾

𝟭-𝟮
4th of May 2018
Armed Detective Agency Office
» 𝗔 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 «
或る爆弾

𝟭-𝟮4th of May 2018Armed Detective Agency Office» 𝗔 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 «或る爆弾

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A soft yawn fell from my mouth.

I could feel the warmth of the sun caressing my face, a cool breeze circulated the area in which I lay. I groan slightly, and my eyes slowly open.

I look around the room I lay in with curiosity. It was a small room, with only an open window and a futon in the middle that I had seemingly slept on.

Where was I? Where was the orphanage's wake-up alarm? The early morning roll call??

Then, the sound of ringing filled my ears, and I jumped. The blank fell off me as I turned to see my flip phone laying on the ground. I raise my eyebrows and pick it up.

I open the flip phone and scan the buttons. Which one do I press again?

It seems I pressed the right button, for a loud voice immediately began to speak on the other side of the phone. "Hey, Atsushi-kun! How's your new lodging? Did you sleep well?" It spoke.

"Thanks to you... I have such a great place to live now!" I sigh in relief, and the voice chuckles.

"That's great. By the way, I have a favour to ask." Dazai requested, "I'm dying. Help me."

"Huh?"

⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦꘏꘏꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇

My top lip was pushed up to the side as my eyes narrowed at the grown man that was in the bin.

His feet were against one of his sides, and his head the other. How the hell did this happen? Why was he smiling about this?