Chapter 27

.

.

.

"Levi, now!"

yn snapped her head in Mikasa's direction, the switch that had been flicked on in yn's mind switched off with the distraction.

The Female Titan quickly reacted and spun around to send a powerful punch in Levi's direction, only for him to charge full force into it and slice circular slashes along it, running up her arm as he appeared in front of her face. He charged forward, brutally stabbing the titan's eye sockets with his two blades, standing on where the nose should be if not for yn cutting it off. Half of his face had now adorned titan blood.

 Half of his face had now adorned titan blood

yn stared at him in shock. "Since when did he get here?"

He looked at a starstruck yn, giving her a look that finally made her brain kick common sense back into her head, and she took the opportunity to help Levi attack. She sheathed her nichirin katana and pulled out her ODM swords. Levi understood and pushed himself off of the titan's face.

He backflipped away and whipped out his ODM swords once more, yn following suit while sheathing her nichirin sword in midair as they both sliced through the titan's body with multiple slashes, causing it to stumble back to a tree trunk while clutching the back of its nape protectively.

yn tched. "Don't try and out-stage me!"

"yn!" Levi called out, grabbing yn's attention. "Stop freaking out and pay attention! We need to get Eren out of the titan's mouth!"

He spun around, dashing behind the titan's head and slashing the back of her hand, as she fell to the ground.

"She's on her ass!" yn quickly realised the situation and went in with Levi.

The two mercilessly slashed the titan at blinding speeds, coordinating with each other. Now that yn was less enraged, her focus became more concentrated, causing all of her attacks hit their target. Meaning there were cut-off arms and legs everywhere.

The two worked in turns. While yn rested to catch her breath and recuperate, Levi would go in to attack, and vice versa. But despite this, it looked like they were moving at the same time, with the sounds of metal clashing against flesh filling everybody's eardrums.