chapter 2

I looked up as i felt a splash next to me and up popped my perfect blue-eyed blondie sister, compared to me a y/h/l, y/h/c, y/e/c girl. I glared at her when they boy-ish man spoke up.

"ah great. the bird ate my shirt. oh wow." he said to my perfect sister, i rolled my eyes, of course she gets the attention of the cute boy. "can i touch your hair?" ok, that was an odd request. "most witches don't have princess hair" ah. "i bet it smells like cake"

"trust me, she is the farthest thing from  a witch," i spoke up, "thats my side of the family." he giggled a little and i just cracked a smile.

"im not a witch!" sophie yelled

"see?" i said. I watched as she tumbled from guard to guard to random person and i laughed at her. she then got grabbed and my smile faltered a little.

"god i hate move in day." the guard said sighing.

"i would too pal, i would too." i said as I clapped him on the shoulder as he walked past while Sophie kept whining about how she "wasn't supposed to be there" and is "not a villain" like bruh, obviously not, thats my job to be the crazy single aunt.

i looked around at the interior design and immediately fell in love with the place. the black everything, the couches, the tile work, and my favourite, the smoky quartz and obsidian chandelier. i know my crystals as i dabble with spells and stuff. when i suddenly ran into bachelor boy from the river, only with a coat on, and i could not  keep my eyes off his abs oh my god.

"1. hi, 2. my eyes are up here." i looked up in a frantic, blush racing up my neck and along my face. "there you go, ah! im the boy from the lake, remember? put 'er there!" i shook a hand then looked down to see a severed off one and i laughed. "cleaner than my own hand trust me. im hort by the way."

"1. that sounds like something you cough up and i mean that in the best way possible, 2. im y/n."

"why hello y/n and that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"you're welcome." i smiled at him. "oh dear god, there goes my sister." i said, pointing to the idiot  who was about to talk to Dean Lasso.

"that's you're sister? you look nothing alike."

"thanks"

"you are very welcome"

i watched as the dean flicked up her cane and yelled "attention!" no one responded. "Attention future evil!" all heads turned. "if you open your tiny little bloodshot eyes, you'll find your dormitory and class schedules around the hall. it would serve you well to memorize both. make me proud."

my sister clapped her hand over her face and muttered something inaudible.

an: sorry these chapters are short, just bare with me. :)