chapter 8

Warning: Smut

ps. ive been really putting off this chapter because writing smut gives me baby heebie geebies. also ive been in my depressed era 😝 so im getting like a lot better and am writing again! hope u like it!

eventually, tedros and sophie had announced them "dating" as if she wasn't manipulating him. soon after them, hort and i told everyone we were together. lets just say our pda is kind of a common thing now... to say the least (😏🤤). but back to sophie and tedros, its a no for me.

"traitors." hester scoffed.

"i think im gonna be sick" anadil announced, throwing rubbish at them.

"ugh, i dont know what she sees in him." dot exclaimed. "this is bad."

"shes mine." rhian said walking past. "i-i mean yours, shes a never!"

"its bloody disgusting." another member of our clique said

"we should eat them" the bald lady suggests, we all looked at her confused. then hester got up when she heard sophie's annoying ass giggle. honestly same girlie but imma hold u back, oh wait we goin too? alright, bet.

We all slowly walked around the table to the evers' side, overhearing a conversation between sophie, blonde bitch (whose name i still dont know tf), and tedros, obviously turning into a heated argument.

"shh," hester said, pointing a finger to keep us back. then as goldy-locks made her way to sophie, hester cut in between them, being relatively taller she sacred blondie. "Going somewhere?" hester pushed rapunzel.

"down your throat!" goldy pushed back, causing a yelling argument between the two girls, eventually raging into a full brawl between the evers and nevers around.

I turned and saw the happy look on hort's face as he pushed tedros and how it changed to pride when i slapped one of the girls and punched her in the face. it was almost as if the girls were raised to fight like fucking pussies.

"stop it!" dovey yelled, causing us all to gasp and stop in our tracks.

word got out about the reason for the fight was about tedros and sophie being in love eventually escalated to them having to do a trial by tale, quite an interesting thing i was told, sophie with her man-candy in a near death experience, what better way to spend your friday evening?

We got lead to the forest by all the teachers. "tedros of camelot," dovey started.

"sophie of gavaldon," lesso continued. we all watched sophie enter the gates, fear piercing her eyes, i knew it, it was a trick, she never loved him, it was a hoax! i looked at the girls around me, they could see it too, the anger in their eyes, if sophie doesn't die, i think they will kill her. I watched as aggie disappeared around a corner of the walls sealing off the forest. odd. meh. what do i care?

as i looked around me torch in hand, i leaned into hort next to me, he wrapped his arm around my side and squeezed it a little, when i had a sudden thought to put my torch on the random tree outside the forest. "no." hort said, usually im the level headed one. this is new.

"no, what?" i played innocent. i never said anything

"i know that look, you want to burn something." i scoffed at horts face.

"as if." i waited a little bit. "yeah. i did"

"see? no burning" he said and kissed me on the lips. i wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands firmly on my hipbones, controlling their every move. i loved it when he did that, god it turned me on- what? no, totally not that sexy. but i meaaannnnn.... COME ON! ITS HORT!!