Going back to Paris

(Don't play video until I tell you in the story please ~Thank you)

Ring, ring , ring . I wake up to the sound of my clock ringing and when I sit up the first thing I see is ryuk "ahhhhhhhhh oh wait never mind, it's just ryuk false alarm" I slide out of my bed and go to the bath room which is attached to my room. "you shouldn't take me so lightly (Y/N)" I turn around and smile "get out" ryuk tilted his head "hmm" I sighed and face palmed my face. " ryuk I'm trying to take a bath" ryuk gave a grin then he usually
Does. A scary looking one.

" It's alright (Y/N) humans and god of death are not allowed to fall in love and gods of death have...well lets just say the tools and nor do we have lust for a human ." I nod understandingly "oh well that changes every ting ryuk, come right in"
"Really?" I smile wide and fold my arms "of course, ARE YOU CRAZY? GET OUT " ryuk folds his arms "But you just--" I cut him off "NOW" ryuk leaves the bath room and I stack of my night gown and then my under garments , I opened the shower and stepped in.
*Time Skip*
I wear the clothes that Alfred has left on the hanger of the door it's a short dress with yellow and blue flowers and a bright yellow belt in the middle I blow dried my hair and brushed it then got out.Ryuk was siting on my bed right next to my bed were my heels that were blue dark. I put them on. "CEO" a man barges in the room he wore glasses and he was really long and thin he had a suit on. ah this is Dom my Secretary and mangerI also own a large company so that's why I have two managers"CEO . IV MISSED YOU" he Neels down hanging on to my feet. "ash, Dom let go " he stands up and looks at me or more like states "right sorry,ahh we really have missed you CEO" I smile "awww.. that's so sweet, well good bye" I take my suit case and head out of my room ryuk of course follows and then Dom "What?CEO WAIT!" I head down the stairs "you heard me I'm heading back to paris, I'm going to sing in front of the judges " I finally reach the door.
After Dom catches his breath he speaks "but you just got her" I turn around and look at him in the eyes and smile "Dom, thank you, but I have nothing left her , all I have now is my dream to become a singer .....that and a god of death right behind my back, I will be back I have som unfinished business her to, I'm going to miss you Dom ,until we meet again." I turn around and open the doors and head down the stairs to the limo Dom finally realizes I'm gone "Wait CEO ......God of death.....oh right CEO! Good luck " Dom waves to be as I get in the car.
* time skip*
I'm finally her # 977 I'm standing in front of the judges and I'm shaking at that to. and it's not only there's a good of death floating right next to one of the judges. I open my mouth and let the words flow out of my mouth ( open the video ) I open my and tears are streaming from my face "I'm sorry ,I'm sorry I don't know why " I run out leaving the judges frozen ryuk follows after me I open the bath room door and lock it "who knew you had that kind of voice" I look at ryuk and skin down to the ground and hide my face between my knees .