The incounter

I shook my head rapidly "there is no way," Clara nodded "yeah he's to sweet," me and Clara both looked at nori she raised her hand "uhhhh I object" I glared at her "why?"

She folded her arms "because he was evil I felt it he didn't show it but I knew it was there mhm no one can fool mouahh," Clara face palmed , I banged my head on my hand and whispered "you have got to be kidding ," we spent most of our time arguing and soon we grew tired and fell asleep.

Ryuks
POV
I watched (y/n) sleep she looked so.... fragile. that of I even touched her she would break. it took a few hours till the sun came back up and the first to wake was nori "Omg have you been standing like that all night " I crouched down "yeah I got really bored though" then Clara and (y/n) woke up by the sounds of Noris loud voice "jet used to it nori I had to deal with it for 3 weeks " (y/n) stated running her hair back. Clara stretched her arms out and checked her watch while nori and (y/n) we're talking "hey guys 3 minutes and no plane," the girls cheered but were shushed by a human with long brownish hair and had a peace sign around his neck.

Time skip
"Pull it out" nori screamed ,Clara garbed it and pulled I screamed out loud "pull pull" ok I know this sounds really werid and wrong but on the way out of the air port when we got out of the taxi to go to our hotel we in countered a rock and some how Noris suit case was madly in love with it . Right when I nori and Clara pulled it out I went flying backwards I closed my eyes quickly waiting for me to hot the ground suddenly I noticed I wasn't in eh ground and two arms were
Around my waist . I turned around to see a man about my age he almost looked like a little kid.

He had white hair and kind of gray eyes nori and Clara quickly ran and helped me up.

Clara started checking my face ,I moved my gaze to Clara "what are you doing?" She started checking my face with her hand now "I'm checking for an purses, your face is the only thing you have." I rolled my eyes and turned around I bowed and thanked the boy and so did nori and clara.

"I'm (y/n) and this is nori and clara" nori winked "sup" Clara waved with a big smile plasters on her face happily said "Hi" the guys with orange kind of hair with a expressionless face waved and said "I'm M and this is N" we just stared at them . suddenly ryuk spoke "they don't want to say there names because the death note disappeared 3 days ago and they have no clue where it is" after that all we could hear was m babbling and ryuks laughter "by the way N is the one that killed light" three of use were shocked Clara and I gasped that n and m looked at us.