God Of Death...?

"(Y/N) come on let's go the limos here" I hide the book in side my purse "yeah I'm coming " Nori opens the door of the limo and I get in she closes the door and I roll down the window " aren't you coming Nori " nori looked at me and replies "no I'm sorry (Y/N) but I have to go to work and explain to the producer why you can't sing at tomorrows show at Paris ." I nod alright then I'll be leaving to my house" Nori roles her eyes.

"House more like castle " I smile . "bye " she waves " yeah bye" I look at the driver " go"
* time skip*
"Madam wake up , we have arrived home" I rub my eyes " oh.... thank you Alfred . I get out of the car and Alfred closes the door Alfred is the driver he's like a dad to me . "my lady the staff is on vacation they will all be here tomorrow" I nod thank you" he was about to go inside the car but then stopped "oh and miss (Y/N) you will be starting school tomorrow " I look at him " which one? " he coughs and lowers his head " the same high school your fiancé attended" I smile " alright" *time skip*

I wave to Alfred and open the doors of my Castle. " it's good to be home" I go up the long stairs and turn right and there it was the doors to my room. I let out a sigh and open the doors the bed was king size but it was made for me the the color was (F/C) and the design was also the best in japan. I go t the huge window and slide the shades. I open the windows and walk out into the huge balcony and sit down in one of the chairs.

"Heee heee" I look around "laughing? I must be dreaming it must be some one outside " I walk in and close the balcony and the shades. Then some thing came up in my mind " the book" I walk to the hanger where I put my purse and take out the book.

I sit at my desk and open the book as I read the rules my face turned pale. "how horrible this is a horrible joke " I stare at the rules "OH heee it's no joke" I turn around and fall from my chair as I looked at the monster in front of me. "Don't be surprised human I'm not going to hurt you well not now" "What....what are you" "I'm the owner of the death note it belongs to you now you may use it as you please ,until the day you die I will eat your soul, ....I'm a shinigami god if death." he pauses for a moment " and no one else can see me but you" I stand up and look at him " so your not going to get me " his smile grows wider "I eat apples" he bends down to my hight . I smile "wait her" I come back with a bag of apples I place the on my bed and be for I know it the shinigami is eating the apples "so what's your name"
"Ryuk,i knew light "
"Really , how is he do you know how he was killed" he looked up at me
"Your fiancé was murderd"
Tears start streaming down my face "what do you know who killed him" "Neal, though that's not his real name I know that too"
" So it can still work if I put Near in the book " ryuk throws another apple in his mouth "you need his real name" "why can't you tell me " he looked at me with a serious face " I can't help"

"Fine, I have decided that I will kill Near , I will find out his real name,
,and give up the death note and you can have my soul after that" ryuk finished eating the
Last apple.
"Do you want to know why Neal killed light "
"No it's probably stupid and it won't change my mind"
Ryuk starts to laugh evilly .